ADVERTISEMENT

Fleetwood Mac/Christine McVie

Crossblock

Junior
Jan 8, 2019
While Channel Surfing last night I found PBS was replaying a Fleetwood Mac concert following the release of The Dance Album which would make it 1996 or 97. I was struck by how hot Christine McVie looked. Maybe my perception of Women has changed over time, or maybe we were all mesmerized by Stevie Nicks and that distinct voice, vocal range, and that good looking Blonde Woman of Mystery Aura she gave off. That and the fact that Nicks was always out front stage as a Singer while Christine was often sitting behind a Keyboard as she sang so we didn't always get a full look at her.
I did a little research this Morning. She was born in 1943, which would make her 77 this year. That Concert footage was done when she was 53 or 54 and she looks like she might be 40 at the most. I found a more recent picture of her sitting at a piano during a performance in 2017 which would have made her 74. She looks older and from the picture I would have guessed she was 55-60 at the most.

Like I said, maybe I just missed it all the first time around.

While Channel Surfing last night I found PBS was replaying a Fleetwood Mac concert following the release of The Dance Album which would make it 1996 or 97. I was struck by how hot Christine McVie looked. Maybe my perception of Women has changed over time, or maybe we were all mesmerized by Stevie Nicks and that distinct voice, vocal range, and that good looking Blonde Woman of Mystery Aura she gave off. That and the fact that Nicks was always out front stage as a Singer while Christine was often sitting behind a Keyboard as she sang so we didn't always get a full look at her.
I did a little research this Morning. She was born in 1943, which would make her 77 this year. That Concert footage was done when she was 53 or 54 and she looks like she might be 40 at the most. I found a more recent picture of her sitting at a piano during a performance in 2017 which would have made her 74. She looks older and from the picture I would have guessed she was 55-60 at the most.

Found a pic but didn’t post it?

Sigh.

I don’t even know who you people are anymore.

Are you widowed or something?

Reactions: sglowrider
Found a pic but didn’t post it?

Sigh.

I don’t even know who you people are anymore.

images

984fc673c0e298145e8bf64dc993dfed--buckingham-nicks-lindsey-buckingham.jpg

Best i could find...

2c90b98e771dc02937ca3a3b32d2b841.jpg
I looked as well and this was the only picture that I would say she looked hot. Notice she isn't looking at the camera. Straight on she is not pretty. Not ugly, but not pretty and certainly far below hot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT