ADVERTISEMENT

Flat-earthers are symptomatic of our times

Hilarious

lol.gif
lol.gif

I am doing a public service here since Infowars is off the air:

Flat Earth BOMBSHELL: Shock claim Australia ‘is NOT REAL and never existed’

A CONSPIRACY theory linked to Flat Earth Society forums has emerged after scores of people claimed the continent of Australia is a myth created by the government.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/953382/Flat-Earth-theory-Australia-not-real-conspiracy

That totally explains why I was able to stop bullets in mid air, jump from building to building, and was awesome at martial arts while I was in Australia.

Reactions: sglowrider
That totally explains why I was able to stop bullets in mid air, jump from building to building, and was awesome at martial arts while I was in Australia.

Edge of space? I am only 4hours from the western edge of space. Explains why I played golf badly at the space town called Freeo or Fremantle last year.

Last edited:
More comedy gold:

Flat Earther reveals the real reason NASA is lying to us that the Earth is round
https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/flat-earther-reveals-real-reason-nasa-lying-us-earth-round-7269268/

The Flat Earth International Conference took place in North Carolina – attracting a swarm of people who genuinely believe the Earth is some sort of pancake thing. Alarmingly, it’s becoming a more and more common belief – if you want proof, just head over to YouTube and search the term, ‘Flat Earth’.

NASA is a fraud and all world governments are lying to us.

One speaker, Rob Skiba, revealed something crucial – exactly why NASA is lying to us about the Earth being a globe. Skiba – a documentary maker behind such classic films as Archon Invasion: The Rise, Fall and Return of the Nephilim – says, ‘The bigger picture many of us have come to believe is hiding God.
‘To me, that would be the ultimate motivation.
Like many Flat Earthers, Skiba believes the Earth is exactly like it is in the Bible – and NASA and their co-conspirators are trying to conceal this fact. Skiba says on YouTube that the Bible is, ‘describing a snow globe basically. When you break down the text of what it represents, there’s no way you can get a spinning heliocentric globe out of anything in the Bible. ‘I have become skeptical of everything. And I think rightfully so.’

What’s the penalty if you knock your tee shot into space? On one hand, you have to enjoy the fact that it just keeps going and it’s confirmation you’re a big hitter, but when do you know when you take your drop? Also, how many penalty shots do you get for hitting it out of the solar system?

Edge of space? I am only 4hours from the western edge of space. Explains why I played golf badly at the space town called Freeo or Fremantle last year.

I get tired of people saying the flat earth is pancake shaped. I personally think it’s rhombus shaped. I’ll get into that more when I speak at the conference.

More comedy gold:

Flat Earther reveals the real reason NASA is lying to us that the Earth is round
https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/flat-earther-reveals-real-reason-nasa-lying-us-earth-round-7269268/

The Flat Earth International Conference took place in North Carolina – attracting a swarm of people who genuinely believe the Earth is some sort of pancake thing. Alarmingly, it’s becoming a more and more common belief – if you want proof, just head over to YouTube and search the term, ‘Flat Earth’.

Reactions: hoosboot
What’s the penalty if you knock your tee shot into space? On one hand, you have to enjoy the fact that it just keeps going and it’s confirmation you’re a big hitter, but when do you know when you take your drop? Also, how many penalty shots do you get for hitting it out of the solar system?

lol.gif
lol.gif

I need to ask Alan Shepard for those rules.

Rules for fake golf on the fake Moon.

14020669.jpg

Last edited:
I watched an entire flat Earth convention – here's what I learned
Flat earthers do seem to place a lot of emphasis and priority on scientific methods and, in particular, on observable facts
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...mingham-fake-news-science-facts-a8336946.html
While flat earthers seem to trust and support scientific methods, what they don’t trust is scientists, and the established relationships between “power” and “knowledge”. This relationship between power and knowledge has long been theorised by sociologists.
Michel Foucault suggested that knowledge is created and used in a way that reinforces the claims to legitimacy of those in power. At the same time, those in power control what is considered to be correct and incorrect knowledge. According to Foucault, there is, therefore, an intimate and interlinked relationship between power and knowledge.
At the time Foucault was writing on the topic, the control of power and knowledge had moved away from religious institutions, which previously had a very singular hold over knowledge and morality, and was instead beginning to move towards a network of scientific institutions, media monopolies, legal courts, and bureaucratised governments. Foucault argued that these institutions work to maintain their claims to legitimacy by controlling knowledge.

YouTube really has propagated the Flat Earth movement in a way I don’t think has been done before with any conspiracy community’

Flat Earth conspiracy theorists are being indoctrinated after falling down a “rabbit hole” of videos on YouTube, a scientist has warned. The popular site’s habit of recommending related videos to viewers is drawing in people who are vulnerable to believing in outlandish ideas, according to Dr Asheley Landrum at Texas Tech University
Subscribers to the ideology tend to believe the government is covering up the fact the Earth is flat, not a round spinning sphere.
A poll conducted by YouGov last year found only two-thirds of young people surveyed “firmly believed” the Earth was round.

The flat-earther guy 'Mad' Mike Hughes who tried to fly into space to prove his theories has 'died' in his pursuit of unscience.
3000.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...homemade-rocket-launch-california-mike-hughes

His last rocket only reached 1800ft.

That's lower than a 2 seater light aircraft. He was blasting himself into the sky in a confined death trap with a home made parachute when there are little Cessna planes going higher. Darwinism at its finest.

I don't understand why he didn't pour all that money into a balloon with a GoPro. It could easily go high enough to show the Earth's curve flatness.... unless he thinks that GoPro's curved lenses will give the illusion and the reason why we think the Earth is round?

The flat-earthers must also hate Google Map because it zooms out to a globe.

Reactions: Bill4411 and RBB89
I get tired of people saying the flat earth is pancake shaped. I personally think it’s rhombus shaped. I’ll get into that more when I speak at the conference.

I don't understand why people insist that the world is a shape at all. I've founded evidence that proves it is actually a straight line and will be presenting my findings right after you.

The flat-earther guy 'Mad' Mike Hughes who tried to fly into space to prove his theories has 'died' in his pursuit of unscience.
3000.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...homemade-rocket-launch-california-mike-hughes

That's lower than a 2 seater light aircraft. He was blasting himself into the sky in a confined death trap with a home made parachute when there are little Cessna planes going higher. Darwinism at its finest.

I don't understand why he didn't pour all that money into a balloon with a GoPro. It could easily go high enough to show the Earth's curve flatness.... unless he thinks that GoPro's curved lenses will give the illusion and the reason why we think the Earth is round?

The video reminds me of this:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Too soon?

He didn’t find out if the Earth was flat, but he did find out that it is hard.

3000.jpg

3000.jpg

He should have stayed with this old-school, proven, tried-and-true technology.

150_dannydeckchair.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT