ADVERTISEMENT

Five Stars

bailey777

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2011
Can archie win big without multiple five and four stars? So far id say no. Watching sean miller again tonight arizona looked bad and still has seversl five stars which is less than normal. I think if archie can get several landers he is ok. I just am not seeing the coaching with average talent to win big. Maybe I am wrong or hope I am wrong.

Maybe they are different but seems sean needs big time talent to win.At the very least archie needs lander next year. Durham simply cannot be a pg at any point.

Did he have 5 star guys at Xavier? I can give Sean some leeway he is 403-145 with a .735 winning percentage while Archie is 192-103 winning percentage .651

Can archie win big without multiple five and four stars? So far id say no. Watching sean miller again tonight arizona looked bad and still has seversl five stars which is less than normal. I think if archie can get several landers he is ok. I just am not seeing the coaching with average talent to win big. Maybe I am wrong or hope I am wrong.

Maybe they are different but seems sean needs big time talent to win.At the very least archie needs lander next year. Durham simply cannot be a pg at any point.
No one wins big with average talent.

This is your take on Archie recruiting well? Just say you were wrong about him, and we can enjoy the process together.

well we know he can’t win with just 1 5-star on his roster.

quick question: which coach consistently wins big with average talent? I’ll hang up and listen. Thanks!

quick question: which coach consistently wins big with average talent? I’ll hang up and listen. Thanks!
Did you watch the game last night? The team that’s been using us for a doormat has never gotten great talent, yet they seem to do pretty well. Amazed you didn’t understand this.

Did you watch the game last night? The team that’s been using us for a doormat has never gotten great talent, yet they seem to do pretty well. Amazed you didn’t understand this.

thankfully we didn’t have to play Purdue 30 times this year. Lol. Izzo gets better talent than either school but Archie owns him.

how dumb.

thankfully we didn’t have to play Purdue 30 times this year. Lol. Izzo gets better talent than either school but Archie owns him.

how dumb.
Miller hasn’t sniffed the top of the BiG, which is where MSU resides. Ask Aaron Henry if Miller owns Izzo.

Miller hasn’t sniffed the top of the BiG, which is where MSU resides. Ask Aaron Henry if Miller owns Izzo.

he hasn’t sniffed it in 2.7 years? Okay. Took Izzo a couple NIT runs before he sniffed it though. Lol. You’re not good at this.

he hasn’t sniffed it in 2.7 years? Okay. Took Izzo a couple NIT runs before he sniffed it though. Lol. You’re not good at this.
Do you really think Miller is in the same realm as Izzo? Seriously? You get dumber and dumber with every post. To paraphrase, it’s the soft reality of lowered expectations.

Do you really think Miller is in the same realm as Izzo? Seriously? You get dumber and dumber with every post. To paraphrase, it’s the soft reality of lowered expectations.

And you thought Izzo was Izzo the first couple years at MSU? Hahahahah. Dumb.

And you thought Izzo was Izzo the first couple years at MSU? Hahahahah. Dumb.
Since I actually knew the Big 10 and Izzo’s history with Jud, his success wasn’t ever a surprise. Sorry you weren’t able to comprehend that.

Since I actually knew the Big 10 and Izzo’s history with Jud, his success wasn’t ever a surprise. Sorry you weren’t able to comprehend that.

like how Izzo was left a 2nd place B10 team and Izzo ran them into the ground the next two years? Ya, you are a real hoops historian. Lol.

anyway, this has been cool and all but yaaaaaaaawn.

like how Izzo was left a 2nd place B10 team and Izzo ran them into the ground the next two years? Ya, you are a real hoops historian. Lol.

anyway, this has been cool and all but yaaaaaaaawn.
You obviously weren’t around to actually witness anything then, were you?

ADVERTISEMENT