ADVERTISEMENT

First two games

It Will Do

Freshman
Jan 1, 2019
I’m looking forward to the upcoming year. I hope these two go smooth for IU. It would be nice if we can be in control of the games heading into the third quarter. Squawking out a win and barely resembling a big 10 program will be deflating for our optimism.

I’m looking forward to the upcoming year. I hope these two go smooth for IU. It would be nice if we can be in control of the games heading into the third quarter. Squawking out a win and barely resembling a big 10 program will be deflating for our optimism.
I expect these two to be controlled by IU gaining momentum for the UCLA game.

I expect maybe a little sloppy to start in the first game as the team feels itself out but expect a win. The second game I’ll be looking for improvement from game 1 in all aspects. It’s nice not having to open with a Big 10 opponent. That first game should be an easier one to find your rhythm and work out the kinks.

I want to see them come out and be disciplined and physical. I especially don’t want to see a repeat of the last two Friday night games where we were lucky to win.

I expect maybe a little sloppy to start in the first game as the team feels itself out but expect a win. The second game I’ll be looking for improvement from game 1 in all aspects. It’s nice not having to open with a Big 10 opponent. That first game should be an easier one to find your rhythm and work out the kinks.

I want to see them come out and be disciplined and physical. I especially don’t want to see a repeat of the last two Friday night games where we were lucky to win.
Yea. I know we’re all hopeful fans, but realistically things may be more bumpy than we would like. But if we can see the system being implemented and errors going down, that would be very good. Some teams will beat us on talent and that is what it is, just don’t make it easy for them with mental mistakes.

Lucky last second wins would be a gut punch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT