ADVERTISEMENT

First post

rosie pung

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2006
Old 64 year old guy here. Have been an Indiana fan since Jimmy Rayl. Looking at our recruits for next year, the guy I think will suprise is Jake Forrester. Heard he has grown to around 6-10 and I see a little Ray Tolbert in him. Now as a first time poster blast away.................lol

Old 64 year old guy here. Have been an Indiana fan since Jimmy Rayl. Looking at our recruits for next year, the guy I think will suprise is Jake Forrester. Heard he has grown to around 6-10 and I see a little Ray Tolbert in him. Now as a first time poster blast away.................lol
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: kmathum
Welcome! I am rather new myself (2 or 3 months now). I heard the same about Forrester, which is exciting.

I keep saying Morgan, Smith and Thompson could be the best forward combination in the B1G and that is not counting Hunter, who may be more of a wing/SG. If anyone (Davis, Forrester, Moore) can defend, rebound and offer some rim protection, IU can be special next season. But we know the guards are key and hopefully someone steps up. Adding Romeo sure wouldn't hurt.

As for Forrester, I like the bounce. He has springs in his legs. Very slim though.

Reactions: cshartle123
Hey youngone . . . 64 is a mere lad here!

In any case welcome to the board and congratulations on your first post . . . before you know it you will be a 1,000.

I stumbled upon this place in 2000, in search for intelligent IU fans. I'm still searching....

Rule #1...be nice to Purdue fans! It's a joke. While I'm not always welcome over here, welcome aboard.

You supported Crean for nine years. That alone removes any and all doubts about your intelligence.
Well that is ONE way of looking at it. I suggest another way.

I frequently said that I would always support the COACH of INDIANA UNIVERSITY as long as that person was the coach. Now that CTC is gone, I support the current COACH for as long he occupies that position. So, I now support CAM.

The KING IS DEAD . . . LONG LIVE THE KING.

Finally I wish you good health, family happiness and professional success.

The thing I really like about Forrester is his motor. Every video I have seen of him he is going full speed with aggression and authority. I'm excited to see how he grows.

Reactions: ORG and Coopster
ADVERTISEMENT