ADVERTISEMENT

First lawyer suspended for election lies (yes, Giuliani)

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008

I haven't found the FoxNews coverage yet.

I just don't understand what happened to this guy. He was a respected federal prosecutor, he cleaned up New York as mayor, and he became almost a revered figure in the wake of 9-11. Then he goes to work for Trump, he's hanging with Igor and Lev, and he's got his hand down his pants in a hotel room with a young woman in a Borat movie. Just a huge ego and an overwhelming need to be relevant? Cognitive decline? All of the above?

I just don't understand what happened to this guy. He was a respected federal prosecutor, he cleaned up New York as mayor, and he became almost a revered figure in the wake of 9-11. Then he goes to work for Trump, he's hanging with Igor and Lev, and he's got his hand down his pants in a hotel room with a young woman in a Borat movie. Just a huge ego and an overwhelming need to be relevant? Cognitive decline? All of the above?
Here’s an article suggesting that New Yorkers could tell you he’s always been like this. The late columnist Jimmy Breslin described him as “a small man in search of a balcony.”

he's hanging with Igor and Lev, and he's got his hand down his pants in a hotel room with a young woman in a Borat movie. Just a huge ego and an overwhelming need to be relevant? Cognitive decline? All of the above?

Sounds like you are describing Hunter Biden to me, maybe brain damage from too much blow?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Lawyers are held to higher standards. If he were a member of congress, or a cabinet minister, he could lie all he wants and nobody would give a damn. Cognitive decline seems to a political resume enhancer these days.

All that said, Giuliani showed me he was going down hill in the 2016 campaign. One of Trumps best decisions was to not make him AG. Lord knows how he got to be the face of election challenges.

Lord knows how he got to be the face of election challenges.
Uh, this was the PERFECT face for that...
images

There is a time to hang up one's spurs, and Rudy missed it by at least 10 years. If I was him, I would have been fly fishing or hanging out at the beach a long time ago.

He also married his cousin. Maybe it was reverse inbreeding.

ADVERTISEMENT