ADVERTISEMENT

First Job

randyjenkins

Redshirt
Jul 27, 2018
Mine was doing some work for the local highway department. I got to work by 6 AM every summer morning and was sleeping in the truck by 6:30 except for stopping by various convenience stores or if the boss called on the cb radio. Other than having to pick up the occasional dead deer or patching a varmint hole, we got a list that entailed doing about 4 hours of work per week. Best job ever!!!

Reactions: Lucy01 and JARRODH
Mine was doing some work for the local highway department. I got to work by 6 AM every summer morning and was sleeping in the truck by 6:30 except for stopping by various convenience stores or if the boss called on the cb radio. Other than having to pick up the occasional dead deer or patching a varmint hole, we got a list that entailed doing about 4 hours of work per week. Best job ever!!!
Stacking hay and shucking corn......I don't miss those days ever!

I was Outside Shooter's pimp. I had him strutting around the Colts tailgates wearing Ughs, tight shorts, and a cut-off Zach Crockett jersey. That ho made a fortune blowing many a Colts fan before games. Tragically, his promising career was cut short with chronic chapped lips and a prolapsed colon aka "the ass sock." Now he is a whore for science, and the truth.

#memories.

Good God, will you please shut the f*** up?

7dd07dd6997c9d64a42ad5b5bbbe0b34--funny-animal-pics-funny-animals.jpg

I mowed lawns and had a grit paper route as a kid.. The first paycheck job was with Wendys in Washington, In.

Reactions: Lucy01

I had a six-day-per-week newspaper route when I was in junior high. I used my bicycle to deliver them. When I was about 14 or 15, I became a busboy at the Waffle House. It was about 500 or 600 feet from our home.

My first job after college was a sports editor position with The Daily Reporter in Greenfield, IN. In addition to covering the six local high school teams, I also got to cover the 1976 World Series games at Cincinnati, some of the Indiana Pacers' home games and Indiana University's home football games. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a press pass for IU basketball games because there were no seats available after the 1976 team went undefeated and won the NCAA championship.

Chanel did have the maid do the clean up. It was quite a sloppy blowie, as I recall. She tried to swallow it all, but the dear girl just couldn't keep up. She kept muttering "Wow, Randy's is nuthin' like yours!"

Last edited:
You know if you take the “r” out of your thread title it suddenly becomes AOTF worthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT