ADVERTISEMENT

First Depth Chart Released.

Our Doak Walker nominee transfer USC RB is listed at #3.
The others that jumped out at me: the Four people listed at the Bull spot who all seem like talented enough guys who should be getting playing time. Hope they can find minutes for each.

Per CB, Jaylin Williams listed above R Taylor, so guess he’s on the team still! But certain Reese will see a lot of playing time and bet we see many three CB sets.

DE - Anderson ahead of Head. Shows the truly strong DEPTH IUFB has this year!

Our Doak Walker nominee transfer USC RB is listed at #3.
The others that jumped out at me: the Four people listed at the Bull spot who all seem like talented enough guys who should be getting playing time. Hope they can find minutes for each.

Per CB, Jaylin Williams listed above R Taylor, so guess he’s on the team still! But certain Reese will see a lot of playing time and bet we see many three CB sets.

DE - Anderson ahead of Head. Shows the truly strong DEPTH IUFB has this year!
We fixed some holes for sure.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I recall several previous Pre-Season and Spring Depth Charts with players listed as starters or second string who ended up playing just a few minutes the entire year.... never hurt either. Several players and several seaons..... I never take the Pre-Season Depth Chart too serious.... especially when it comes to 2nd teamers. I think Baldwin is a great back but I have a tough time seeing him getting time over the USC transfer or Sampson.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I recall several previous Pre-Season and Spring Depth Charts with players listed as starters or second string who ended up playing just a few minutes the entire year.... never hurt either. Several players and several seaons..... I never take the Pre-Season Depth Chart too serious.... especially when it comes to 2nd teamers. I think Baldwin is a great back but I have a tough time seeing him getting time over the USC transfer or Sampson.
I think it’s pretty much a motivational tool at this stage.

I can see Baldwin ahead of Sampson but we don't really know since he missed Spring practice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT