ADVERTISEMENT

Fireworks Thread

You live in an awesome area. I would love to live there as well. Perfect balance between weather extremes, and enough variety of college allegiance options to make things interesting. Lots going on there. I used to fly into Winston-Salem on the company plane for day-meetings then back out the same day when I worked for Cook. Always had a good time and ate some good Carolina BBQ.

Thank you, I do feel really lucky to live someplace I truly enjoy. Growing up in IN, it's not so simple to get to the ocean or mountains, and now I get to each at least a few times a year. I just moved to Rock Hill SC 2 years ago, after almost 30 years in Charlotte, and even though it's essentially a Charlotte suburb, it's a step slower and easier living and I really love that. Tons of outdoor stuff to do. C'mon down, the waters fine!

Well, i got the unofficial July 4 "Dumbass Count" for the Fort Wayne area yesterday. I was taken by ambulance to a local Hospital ER for something that turned out not to be serious. On the way there I joked with the attendant that I hoped the ER was finished with all the idiots who blew off fingers the night before so I didn't have to wait too long. She mentioned that there Unit didn't take any cases in, but she was aware of at least 3 Cases that were taken in by other Units that involved amputations.
So we have 3 guys running around town with the newly acquired nickname of Lefty or Stump.

Reactions: All4You
ADVERTISEMENT