ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE ARCHIE!!!!!!!!!

I was wrong on Allen. I’ve said that many times. I still believe Brohm is the real deal too. I wouldn’t trade Allen for him now though.
I’ve only been wrong twice. Been right dozens of times. And I wasn’t wrong on Lander, things just changed when he reclassified.

So what are the 2 things you've been wrong about? I see 2 examples here about Miller and Brunk, is that the two you were talking about previously?

I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong. I’ve done it several times on here. I admitted I was wrong on Archie. The first year and a half I thought he was a good coach.

And yes I was wrong on Brunk. He’s no all conference player but he’s a lot better than Fitzner.

The words "wrong" and "Allen" aren't popping up in any search of your posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
'Narcissasst' is the term you're after. Merrian-Webster's accords him attribution as part of its etymology. 🍏
Yeah, it’s actually “narcissist”, not “narcissasst“. And it’s “Merriam-Webster”, not “Merrian-Webster”. Other than that, you did great.

I was wrong on Allen. I’ve said that many times. I still believe Brohm is the real deal too. I wouldn’t trade Allen for him RIGHT now though.

There, fixed it for you, because immediately after the FIRST bad IU loss you will change your mind again.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Everyone knows feepaw is nothing but a attention whore. Next time he actually backs up anything he says will be the 1st.
To be fair, you and quite a few others were all-in on Miller until he was fired. If he’s questioning your credibility, it’s with good reason.

Reactions: Fpeaugh2
This isn't the 'real' FOR PU. The original FP got run off of here many months ago. This one is an imposter. That's why he's not even addressing all the Billy Donovan references- this guy doesn't even know what the reference means. He wasn't here 4 yrs ago. Just another johnny-come-lately troll.
Could be, but he has maintained the track record of incorrect or correct but late breaking news followed by weeks of patting himself on the back and claiming all others were huge Crean supporters with zero evidence.

This isn't the 'real' FOR PU. The original FP got run off of here many months ago. This one is an imposter. That's why he's not even addressing all the Billy Donovan references- this guy doesn't even know what the reference means. He wasn't here 4 yrs ago. Just another johnny-come-lately troll.
Not sure if he’s real or not, but he’s the perfect foil for certain posters who use his presence as a cover for their own shortcomings regarding Miller. Fun to sit back and watch them battle.

Not sure if he’s real or not, but he’s the perfect foil for certain posters who use his presence as a cover for their own shortcomings regarding Miller. Fun to sit back and watch them battle.
They don’t like being called out for trying to rewrite history. All of these guys wanted to build statues of Crean and Miller while they were the coach.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
They don’t like being called out for trying to rewrite history. All of these guys wanted to build statues of Crean and Miller while they were the coach.

Please list "all of these guys"
And link to the "posts" where each of the "guys" wanted statues built. We'll wait . . . I'm guessing until hell freezes over, if past history is any indicator (usually is).😉

Yes, I know, I pointed that out early on after the re-emergence. He feels a little like an ordy fingerpuppet. But, it's still fun to challenge him.

nah...fun to me is sitting in a kayak up north on a clear 80 degree day with a cold beer in one hand, 4 lb smallmouth on the line in the other hand, and cigar in my mouth. That's fun. This isn't fun. Need to land a top recruit or have someone transfer (prefer the former vs latter) so we have something real to talk about rather than this crap.

his wording/argument pattern isn't the same as the original For PU. It's pretty obvious...I mean, when was the last time this guy called any of us "Kiddo" ?? Fingerpuppet? More like cheap knockoff.
And that is the dead giveaway. Not a single "kiddo" from the new feepew account.

Here's a sampling of the original.

I had the IU sheepskin and season tickets long before you were even born kiddo.

I posted over there earlier today while you were in school kiddo. Catch up.

See the bump kiddo.

You must have forgot about this bet kiddo. Get ready to update that signature.

And just how much lunch money do you have saved up kiddo?

If you’re consistent with one ranking service how can you be biased? This is really basic kiddo.

wow that is some serious research....send me the bill!
You owe me for approximately 90 seconds of my time which is the equivalent to one beer should we ever meet in the real world. I literally typed kiddo into the search bar and the original feepew handle into the by member box and got a couple of pages of results.

Frp5ylP.gif

ADVERTISEMENT