ADVERTISEMENT

Final Thought on Immigration

Condensed, in case you don't want to watch the entire stupid thing:

iDvHBys.gif

Why is it stupid?
Why are you guys so infatuated with Obama and Hillary?

We didn't spend Obama's presidency saying "but Bush" daily as a way to justify Obama, because we didn't need to but complained about Barry kowtowing to the right instead.

You guys are like kids in HS who are dating an ugly girl you don't really like and instead of breaking up with her, you justify her too many flaws by pointing out the flaws of the girl you really want to date who hates you. I think most of you are jealous of Obama wishing he was your guy and have a thing for Hillary and know deep down Trump is a POS chump.

Admit it you just can't get enough of Barry and Hillary. You love Barry and you love Hillary even more.

Last edited:
3 years ago I was hoping my Republican party could re-take the White House
2 years ago I was appalled that some jackass took over my Republican party
1 year ago I thought "well, it's bad, but at least he's incompetent, so the damage is contained"
Now we have Trumpcentration camps visited by the FLOTUS with clothes saying "I really don't care, do u?"

3 years ago I was hoping my Republican party could re-take the White House
2 years ago I was appalled that some jackass took over my Republican party
1 year ago I thought "well, it's bad, but at least he's incompetent, so the damage is contained"
Now we have Trumpcentration camps visited by the FLOTUS with clothes saying "I really don't care, do u?"

Just when you think you have hit the bottom, the rock keeps on rolling.

So I guess nobody noticed that both Clinton and Obama were spouting the same message on illegal immigration as Trump. Do you want me to add the similar video of HRC saying the same thing? Liars all. Saying anything to get votes.

I could also add that it is reported that there are still thousands of kids from the Obama era housed in temporary facilities that look remarkably like the current facilities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Kentucky-feds-hiding-tens-thousands-more.html

Why are you guys so infatuated with Obama and Hillary?

We didn't spend Obama's presidency saying "but Bush" daily as a way to justify Obama, because we didn't need to but complained about Barry kowtowing to the right instead.

You guys are like kids in HS who are dating an ugly girl you don't really like and instead of breaking up with her, you justify her too many flaws by pointing out the flaws of the girl you really want to date who hates you. I think most of you are jealous of Obama wishing he was your guy and have a thing for Hillary and know deep down Trump is a POS chump.

Admit it you just can't get enough of Barry and Hillary. You love Barry and you love Hillary even more.
For a simple question of “why is it stupid,” you sure got rattled. For the record, I do think Trump, as a person, is a POS. Never said otherwise. Also for the record, I believe Hillary is every bit POS as Trump.

Reactions: 76-1
I could also add that it is reported that there are still thousands of kids from the Obama era housed in temporary facilities that look remarkably like the current facilities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Kentucky-feds-hiding-tens-thousands-more.html
As your own linked article plainly says, Obama was dealing with a flood of unaccompanied children who overwhelmed our capability to hold, process, and place or deport them. The Obama administration drew criticism over the adequacy of the measures it undertook, but it hadn't itself created the flood it was trying to manage.

Here, however, the Trump administration itself created the flood by ripping thousands of children from their parents' arms. Even worse, it's done so without undertaking any measures to ensure that the traumatized children, sobbing and begging for their parents, would be properly housed and without any plan to reunite them with their parents. Worse still, it adopted this cruel policy to use the terrorized children as leverage.

You're defending a sociopath, and in the process you're coming to sound like one yourself.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT