ADVERTISEMENT

Final S&P+ rankings

Good stats.

Defense will have a tougher year with Wisconsin and Illinois vs. NW and Nebraska.

Hoping the defense shows improvement while the offense stays the same and we are in for a great year.

If both can improve - wow.

I feel very good about next year.

TomT

OSU had a great year, no doubt. I also think they would've made the title game better (still would've lost) if they played instead of Clemson. With that said, any final ranking that doesn't show LSU as #1 must be flawed. INCLUDING illegal player income rankings.

OSU had a great year, no doubt. I also think they would've made the title game better (still would've lost) if they played instead of Clemson. With that said, any final ranking that doesn't show LSU as #1 must be flawed. INCLUDING illegal player income rankings.

Its completely stat based. Focusing on the 5 key stats that correlate the most to winning games. Saying its flawed because it produces a result you don't agree with, is well, flawed.

Its completely stat based. Focusing on the 5 key stats that correlate the most to winning games. Saying its flawed because it produces a result you don't agree with, is well, flawed.

Lol Take a deep breath. It was tongue in cheek. I want IU #1 so in that manner, yes the result wasn't what I wanted. I can't stand LSU....but the fact remains.

ADVERTISEMENT