ADVERTISEMENT

final regular season prediction....

We continue to crap the bed and miss out on the tournament and Crean is dismissed much to the delight of Hoosier fans everywhere.

Overall 16-15
Conference 6-12

It's gonna get uglier. If the players have checked out on Crean as I feel like they have, that's what will happen...or close to it record-wise.

Reactions: hoosierdug
I predict 8-10 in the btt and lose in the first round of the big ten tourney. IU squeaks into the tourney somehow and loses in the first round. Glass falls for the injury excuse and keeps his boy on. Next year is a complete disaster and Crean finally leaves.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I predict 8-10 in the btt and lose in the first round of the big ten tourney. IU squeaks into the tourney somehow and loses in the first round. Glass falls for the injury excuse and keeps his boy on. Next year is a complete disaster and Crean finally leaves.
The conference will not have anyone .500 or under in the tourney.

We're going to the NIT...

Overall 17-14
big ten 7-11
I predict one of two things: 1. Crean becomes, instantly, a much better X's and O 's coach and teaches about positioning on defense, and stopping drives, he instantly pulls a quality B1G point guard out of his hat, and finds scorers, assists, how to keep our big men underneath, he learns that talking about everything is not as important as teaching and executing fundamentals; or 2. Crean is out by July 1 with a negotiated settlement.

8 - 10 sadly

I just hope that the players get healthy and that IU gets a very good new basketball coach that will represent the University well, is good with X's and O's and believes in defense and valuing the basketball.

Reactions: Cortez88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT