ADVERTISEMENT

Final In-Game Hot Take.

IU 34-32 so why not wait until the game is over to make a fool of yourself. Again you said you have totally given up on IU sports so why still post on this board.

THAT is the question that he should reflect upon as he drives Home mad about that ugly win! Grrrr

Said he did but who knows, Either way he’s pissed!
Obviously if he was at the game he spent more time posting than actually watching the game. If an outcome of a game makes people so miserable then why bother watching and make yourself sick. I just glad I don't live my like looking at everything in a negative note and never let yourself be a little bit happy.

Obviously if he was at the game he spent more time posting than actually watching the game. If an outcome of a game makes people so miserable then why bother watching and make yourself sick. I just glad I don't live my like looking at everything in a negative note and never let yourself be a little bit happy.
He wasn't at the game. Not just all the posting gives him away, but he announced three weeks ago that he was officially done with IU football.

Guy's a phony and a fraud.

Reactions: YOTHN
He wasn't at the game. Not just all the posting gives him away, but he announced three weeks ago that he was officially done with IU football.

Guy's a phony and a fraud.[/lQUOTE]
Don't you know he has lived IU football for 40 years because his family has went to games since he was a kid LOL!

Nice job with your 48-20 Maryland prediction.

You have zero credibility and you're an a-hole.
But more credibility than the even bigger a-hole who posted this drivel:

"But all starts with the offensive line, and I think our OL could be one of the surprise units in the Big Ten. It's definitely one of the more experienced OLs around, and Martin, Cronk, Knight, et al. are a formidable bunch. The addition of Nick Linder could be a huge bonus. If the OL jells (and I think that's likely), our offense will be tough to contain and the only dust you'll see will be the dust that our opponents are eating as we race into the end zone. We have many weapons"

Find the poster who shoveled this manure onto the board and you'll see what a lack of credibility really looks like.

See you in a couple weeks!

IU 34-32 so why not wait until the game is over to make a fool of yourself. Again you said you have totally given up on IU sports so why still post on this board.

Don’t lecture those of us at the game Scott. I think I saw you in your tent outside SSAH today getting ready for Marquette. For a guy that doesn’t even go to IU football and scream through 4 quarters like some of us crazy, unhinged fans, you have a lot to say on the subject of support.
Now, just camp out at the basketball arena and get yourself all psyched up for Wednesday and leave the rest of these “support” arguments to those of us who will be at both.

Guy's a phony and a fraud.

Where were you Bowl? I can actually multi task and was there. Section 29. I had more insight than you could hope to have. No law against posting angst during a game. Yeah I was one of the diehards there cheering for a win. Posting anger during a game about things I’m seeing is more credible than you sitting on your sectional with Mr. Bojangles, your cat, snuggled up with a cup of cocoa. Stick it!

I’m pissed about missed opportunities. I’ll take the win. I’m unhinged and proud of it. That’s what a fanatical IU person needs to be. Unhinged and demanding excellence.
Too young to demand excellence...Growing pains are fun too watch just enjoy it! Once we play a mistake free game it'll be hard to beat us.

Too young to demand excellence...Growing pains are fun too watch just enjoy it! Once we play a mistake free game it'll be hard to beat us.

I can understand that but really very disappointed in the veterans. Is that coaching? Development,

Crawford. Hale had a terrible drop. OL. Sykes. #43. Just what is it that had these guy promising for a couple years and then are just being outshined by frosh? Don’t get it.

I’m pissed about missed opportunities. I’ll take the win. I’m unhinged and proud of it. That’s what a fanatical IU person needs to be. Unhinged and demanding excellence.
No, unhinged is not a trait that is or should be desired or something to be proud of, sorry.

You can’t be the most negative guy on the board and say “but I’m happy to take the win”

Is that “heads I win, tails you lose” mentality?

But more credibility than the even bigger a-hole who posted this drivel:

"But all starts with the offensive line, and I think our OL could be one of the surprise units in the Big Ten. It's definitely one of the more experienced OLs around, and Martin, Cronk, Knight, et al. are a formidable bunch. The addition of Nick Linder could be a huge bonus. If the OL jells (and I think that's likely), our offense will be tough to contain and the only dust you'll see will be the dust that our opponents are eating as we race into the end zone. We have many weapons"

Find the poster who shoveled this manure onto the board and you'll see what a lack of credibility really looks like.

See you in a couple weeks!
Hi Purdue fan (I'm assuming your handle is short for jeff brohm bromance) and/or Ord. (I don't think Brohm will be in the mood for much bromance or romance tonight).

Here's the deal. First, wow, you have a lot of time on your hands to go back into the vaults. Second, I said the OL "could be" a surprise unit, and also "if" the OL jells. But, hey, I was in good company in thinking that the OL might be very good. Several preseason publications were talking it up, and Allen himself said, in early September, that it was the strength of our team.

They actually looked pretty good today, though, don't you think?

Finally, a fan who predicts good things for his team and ends up being wrong (and I'm not conceding anything until the season is over) is mistaken. A fan who predicts bad things for his team (including a 28 point thrashing when Vegas has the team a one-point favorite) is an asshole.

You are correct that its Ord version 37. He’s actually created about 8 handles in the last 2 days thinking no one will catch on. He doesn’t realize that mods have tools that help us figure that stuff out.

Reactions: muubell

Your whining never ends though. It's one thing to spout frustration but it literally NEVER.....ENDS. I feel sorry for anyone in your existence if that is how you feel an adult should react to a college football game. I would have to place you on the spectrum.

It’s one thing to “demand excellence”, it’s another to be a miserable prick who wants everyone else to be as miserable as you are. You’ve become a miserable prick who wants everyone else to be as miserable as you are.

Hi Purdue fan (I'm assuming your handle is short for jeff brohm bromance) and/or Ord. (I don't think Brohm will be in the mood for much bromance or romance tonight).

Here's the deal. First, wow, you have a lot of time on your hands to go back into the vaults. Second, I said the OL "could be" a surprise unit, and also "if" the OL jells. But, hey, I was in good company in thinking that the OL might be very good. Several preseason publications were talking it up, and Allen himself said, in early September, that it was the strength of our team.

They actually looked pretty good today, though, don't you think?

Finally, a fan who predicts good things for his team and ends up being wrong (and I'm not conceding anything until the season is over) is mistaken. A fan who predicts bad things for his team (including a 28 point thrashing when Vegas has the team a one-point favorite) is an asshole.
I was just pointing out the fact that you're the last person to ever question anyone else's credibility, given posts like your prediction for the O line. Not surprised that you're such a coward that you won't own your comments now that they make you look like a fool, but you're also the guy who again predicted 7 wins, and you've missed on that, too. You have the program you've demanded. Congrats, loser.

I was just pointing out the fact that you're the last person to ever question anyone else's credibility, given posts like your prediction for the O line. Not surprised that you're such a coward that you won't own your comments now that they make you look like a fool, but you're also the guy who again predicted 7 wins, and you've missed on that, too. You have the program you've demanded. Congrats, loser.
You really don’t think people realize when you’ve created yet another handle? You have serious problems.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Don’t lecture those of us at the game Scott. I think I saw you in your tent outside SSAH today getting ready for Marquette. For a guy that doesn’t even go to IU football and scream through 4 quarters like some of us crazy, unhinged fans, you have a lot to say on the subject of support.
Now, just camp out at the basketball arena and get yourself all psyched up for Wednesday and leave the rest of these “support” arguments to those of us who will be at both.
:(:(:(:(:mad::confused::cool:
If you gave upon the program why do you bother to go to the game. Like I said I would be right there with you if I could afford it but right now I can because I have more important things to spend my money on. Yes I follow the basketball program more because I like basketball better than football nd at least the basketball program has won something in my lifetime.

Since this is your first post how are you pointing out anything LOL! how many names is this for this week.

:(:(:(:(:mad::confused::cool:
If you gave upon the program why do you bother to go to the game. Like I said I would be right there with you if I could afford it but right now I can because I have more important things to spend my money on. Yes I follow the basketball program more because I like basketball better than football nd at least the basketball program has won something in my lifetime.

I go, Scott, because I want to see them succeed. Doesn’t mean I bail on them in person even if I don’t like the direction. And, you just gave yourself away (again). You support and like IU basketball because (your words) “they have won something in my lifetime.”

That’s the definition of a “front runner.”
Your support is contingent on winning.
You don’t really “support” IU sports. You support 1. And I’ve read your posts on the b-ball free-for-all forums and you lose your shit when things don’t go well with basketball, which has been most of the past 20 years. You were a Crean apologist. Your life is wrapped up more than you think in IU basketball. At least I have balance. I’ll go over and watch basketball and shift my attention there when it is time. Like most normal fan bases.

I go, Scott, because I want to see them succeed. Doesn’t mean I bail on them in person even if I don’t like the direction. And, you just gave yourself away (again). You support and like IU basketball because (your words) “they have won something in my lifetime.”

That’s the definition of a “front runner.”
Your support is contingent on winning.
You don’t really “support” IU sports. You support 1. And I’ve read your posts on the b-ball free-for-all forums and you lose your shit when things don’t go well with basketball, which has been most of the past 20 years. You were a Crean apologist. Your life is wrapped up more than you think in IU basketball. At least I have balance. I’ll go over and watch basketball and shift my attention there when it is time. Like most normal fan bases.
If that was the case I would have listened or watched 99% of the football games over my 48 years on this earth. I like the game of basketball better than the game of football and that is why I follow basketball at all levels. If all I cared about is winning I wouldn't have watched all of those Colts games in seasons where they went 1-15. I wouldn't have watched a lot of terrible Pacers games when they won around 20 games a year in the 80's. I use to go to at least one or two Colts games a year even when they were terrible and the same for the Pacers. Just because you go to the games doesn't mean you are any better of a fan than anyone else.

Also you haven't seen me on the basketball board for the last 6 weeks since I stopped going to that board ad might just do the same with this board because of poster like you who are only negative.

If that was the case I would have listened or watched 99% of the football games over my 48 years on this earth. I like the game of basketball better than the game of football and that is why I follow basketball at all levels. If all I cared about is winning I wouldn't have watched all of those Colts games in seasons where they went 1-15. I wouldn't have watched a lot of terrible Pacers games when they won around 20 games a year in the 80's. I use to go to at least one or two Colts games a year even when they were terrible and the same for the Pacers. Just because you go to the games doesn't mean you are any better of a fan than anyone else.

Also you haven't seen me on the basketball board for the last 6 weeks since I stopped going to that board ad might just do the same with this board because of poster like you who are only negative.
You two knock it off...Enjoy the W. Wasn't it nice t see these kids who have worked hard this year, have not given up, and fought hard for a win today? Cmon man there were time Peyton had all day. The O-line played well. The D-line made some plays against a visious rushing attack. W!!!!!

You two knock it off...Enjoy the W. Wasn't it nice t see these kids who have worked hard this year, have not given up, and fought hard for a win today? Cmon man there were time Peyton had all day. The O-line played well. The D-line made some plays against a visious rushing attack. W!!!!!
Yes it was a great win but posters like this one and others make it difficult because they always see the negative and not the positive. Like I told someone on another basketball board that the rivals basketball board would say the season would be a disappoint if we were 37-0 but lost on a last second half court shot to lose the championship game.

Yes it was a great win but posters like this one and others make it difficult because they always see the negative and not the positive. Like I told someone on another basketball board that the rivals basketball board would say the season would be a disappoint if we were 37-0 but lost on a last second half court shot to lose the championship game.
Just ignore it then with a smile, we won!

I’m good!

I’m going to watch the game again to see what I missed in person.

I can understand that but really very disappointed in the veterans. Is that coaching? Development,

Crawford. Hale had a terrible drop. OL. Sykes. #43. Just what is it that had these guy promising for a couple years and then are just being outshined by frosh? Don’t get it.

So you’re upset that Allen's recruits are outplaying Wilson’s recruits?

So you’re upset that Allen's recruits are outplaying Wilson’s recruits?

I’m concerned that the Wilson recruits aren’t developing and improving under this staff. CTA and crew have accountability to get the guys they didn’t recruit to get better.

I’m concerned that the Wilson recruits aren’t developing and improving under this staff. CTA and crew have accountability to get the guys they didn’t recruit to get better.
Or maybe it's a "chicken salad out of chicken sh!+ " deal. If you've ever coached and tried to do that you understand. Not a knock on the character of our upperclassmen or their effort, they just lack the physical tools to be great players at this level.

I watch our veteran linebackers and I understand why Scales and Covington played so many snaps last year. I watch our D-line and O-line and I can see how badly recruiting dropped off in Wilson's last two years as opposed to his previous two or three classes.

I think it also speaks to our issues with leadership as it impacts being prepared and mentally tough sometimes. As a guy who spent years coaching high school basketball I can tell you firsthand that leadership is an issue when it's no secret that your younger players are better than your upperclassmen. Older guys can't lead people they know are clearly better and young guys don't want to be disrespectful or step on toes. So oftentimes, no one leads.

When your veterans are better because they've been through the wars (especially when they've played the really meaningful minutes for a couple of years) they are more invested. The underclassmen aspire to reach that level and they listen. The veterans bust their ass every day in practice and games because they are invested, they love their teammates, and they don't want to let each other down. The young guys respect the older players and they don't want to let them down so they bust their ass as well. Then when it's their turn, they know how to lead.

I know it's a little hokey, and maybe TA overdoes it, but their is something to the LEO mantra. By far the best teams I ever had as a coach were guys who genuinely cared about each other and who went above and beyond because they couldn't bear to think about maybe being the reason for a loss or having to face their teammates disapproval for not being prepared or not giving their absolute best effort.

I don't want to give the impression that I think our older guys don't care, because I'm sure they do. But they can't do what they are not capable of doing and it makes it tough for them to get on more talented younger players who occasionally need to be called out. One thing I do know for sure is that the reality of possibly playing their last game has a way of bringing out the absolute best in seniors. I saw some of that from some guys today, I hope to see a lot more of it in the Bucket game.

When your veterans are your best players every single thing, every day, practice and games alike, is easier.

ADVERTISEMENT