ADVERTISEMENT

Field of 64 Projections for 5/12/21...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Both D1baseball and Baseball America came out with their new projections. D1baseball has five B1G teams in the field with newcomer Maryland joining IU, Mich, Neb, and Iowa in the field. Maryland has won 8 of their last 9 games. They have IU as a 2-seed in the South Bend Regional.

Baseball America has four B1G teams in their projection with IU, Mich, Neb, and Iowa in the field. They have Maryland in their first four out right now. They have IU as a 2-seed in the Knoxville TN Regional.

Last edited:
They have IU as a 2-seed in the South Bend Regional.
Very drivable distance and a great little ballpark. Used to go see the Sox/Silverhawks teams in the 90s when we lived there. I'm afraid to go look and see if they would allow fans.

Very drivable distance and a great little ballpark. Used to go see the Sox/Silverhawks teams in the 90s when we lived there. I'm afraid to go look and see if they would allow fans.
I just checked and they ARE selling tickets for South Bend Cubs games--general admission, socially distanced.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Notre Dame doesn't play at the Cubs stadium.....
However, it indicates that the board of health for St. Joseph County allows fans, but we just don't know what percentage of capacity they allow. I looked at the box score for a recent double header with ranked Florida St played at ND and they had an attendance of 302, so they are allowing some fans to attend games there.

However, it indicates that the board of health for St. Joseph County allows fans, but we just don't know what percentage of capacity they allow. I looked at the box score for a recent double header with ranked Florida St played at ND and they had an attendance of 302, so they are allowing some fans to attend games there.
Their tickets page says parents/family members only for spring sports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT