ADVERTISEMENT

FBI reopens Clinton case

Do you understand how notifications and messages work, up there in the top right? Did you bother to read our pinned posts? If you have a problem with the moderation, talk to the mods in private. We all have email addresses in our signatures.

I'll give you a freebie, though. Any time your post includes something like "All you on the left..." or "All you on the right..." it's probably going to get deleted.
Is this what I been doing wrong?

I always post from my phone so it's easier to keep it short
How is it easier to keep your post short using your phone? Yes, it's harder to post something long using your phone, but how does your phone make shorts posts easier?

How is it easier to keep your post short using your phone? Yes, it's harder to post something long using your phone, but how does your phone make shorts posts easier?
It's obviously not a smart phone.

Reactions: Noodle
I don't think it is. The warrant was issued. That shows facts in the affidavit sufficient to cause the judge to believe there is probable cause they will find evidence of a crime. I said, with I think goats agreement, that the location of the emails, and the sender, isn't enough to issue the warrant. Thus there are more facts.

Begging the question would be like this:

Q. Upon what basis did a judge issue this warrant
A. Based upon facts sufficient to show there is probable cause to find evidence of a crime.

The answer is simply an alternative way to phrase the question.
Dredging this oldie but goodie back. It turned out there were no new emails on that laptop, the FBI had no new information. The warrant was simply because emails the FBI knew about were found where they did not expect them. This 14 page thread is similar to the current Russia/unmasking thread, we know crap but we sure know exactly who is guilty and exactly what crime.

Dredging this oldie but goodie back. It turned out there were no new emails on that laptop, the FBI had no new information. The warrant was simply because emails the FBI knew about were found where they did not expect them. This 14 page thread is similar to the current Russia/unmasking thread, we know crap but we sure know exactly who is guilty and exactly what crime.
I think someone should post in this thread once a day so that it stays at the top permanently. :)

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
I think someone should post in this thread once a day so that it stays at the top permanently. :)
I think we can get it to 15 pages. But I see, not just here, liberals positive that Trump and Russia colluded and use the FUN investigation as proof, I think of this thread. When I hear conservatives say Obama and/or his people clearly leaked names, I think of this. Why can't we as a society discuss what we know without jumping to conclusions.

Reactions: 76-1
Has Hillary been arrested yet?

I’m no Clinton fan, but if the only thing the guy lied about was the identity of his client, this falls into “wasted FBI money” for me - along with them protecting me from Hollywood moms paying extra to get their daughters into USC.

Of all the things I can believe the Clintons did or lied about, this doesn’t move my needle much.

I’m no Clinton fan, but if the only thing the guy lied about was the identity of his client, this falls into “wasted FBI money” for me - along with them protecting me from Hollywood moms paying extra to get their daughters into USC.

Of all the things I can believe the Clintons did or lied about, this doesn’t move my needle much.
I can't believe it's even a crime. I thought attorney-client privilege provided some cover in these situations.

I can't believe it's even a crime. I thought attorney-client privilege provided some cover in these situations.
IIUC, he originally told them he wasn't representing any client, then later said he was. That's the smoking gun. Trump will be back in the White House before you know it.

ADVERTISEMENT