ADVERTISEMENT

FBI received thousands of tips about Kavanaugh--one about how he destroyed another kids truck

iu_a_att

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2001
Wall Street Journal reports that the FBI received thousands of tips on Kavanaugh
"The one thing they also have in there is they've downloaded the FBI tipline," said Sen. Bob Corker (R., Tenn.) "There's like thousands of tipline calls."

Sen. John Kennedy (R., La.) said: “It’s pretty thick—the whole report, you could stand on it and paint the ceiling.”

One document likely in the stack would be a notarized statement submitted to the FBI Tuesday by a truck owner, [apparently also a Yale student] who allegedly confronted an inebriated college student who was “smashing the black cargo box” in the bed of his parked Ford Courier on a New Haven, Conn., street in the fall of 1986.

“I yelled again at the person, and realized it was Brett Kavanaugh,” reads the statement, which goes on to allege that the future Supreme Court nominee, “uncontrollably, incoherently drunk,” later refused to pay for the damage when confronted over the incident at meeting of Truth and Courage, the secret society both Yale undergraduates belonged to. Judge Kavanaugh, through his attorney, denies the incident took place.​

Wall Street Journal reports that the FBI received thousands of tips on Kavanaugh
"The one thing they also have in there is they've downloaded the FBI tipline," said Sen. Bob Corker (R., Tenn.) "There's like thousands of tipline calls."

Sen. John Kennedy (R., La.) said: “It’s pretty thick—the whole report, you could stand on it and paint the ceiling.”

One document likely in the stack would be a notarized statement submitted to the FBI Tuesday by a truck owner, [apparently also a Yale student] who allegedly confronted an inebriated college student who was “smashing the black cargo box” in the bed of his parked Ford Courier on a New Haven, Conn., street in the fall of 1986.

“I yelled again at the person, and realized it was Brett Kavanaugh,” reads the statement, which goes on to allege that the future Supreme Court nominee, “uncontrollably, incoherently drunk,” later refused to pay for the damage when confronted over the incident at meeting of Truth and Courage, the secret society both Yale undergraduates belonged to. Judge Kavanaugh, through his attorney, denies the incident took place.​
As I mentioned several times, those thing were bad but can be brushed off as "youthful indiscretion." What bothers me is his unstoppable lies. I can handle a supreme court justice who drank a lot and chased women in his teens. I cannot handle who lies at the age of 50-something, and at the hearing for a supreme court justice.:(

Reactions: Bill4411
As I mentioned several times, those thing were bad but can be brushed off as "youthful indiscretion." What bothers me is his unstoppable lies. I can handle a supreme court justice who drank a lot and chased women in his teens. I cannot handle who lies at the age of 50-something, and at the hearing for a supreme court justice.:(
I agree with that. The story does reinforce the assessment that Kavanaugh is an indefatigable liar particularly when it comes to be an indefatigable obnoxious and abusive drunk.

John Paul Stevens, lifelong Republican, on why he changed his mind and no longer supports Kavanaugh:

What an interesting person. He's 98 years old and still sharp as a tack.

Last edited:
Yes, he is now a DCJ, and will be there for 30+ years.
However, it does not change the fact that he is a first class liar, supported by the first class suckers like yourself!:(
You don’t have to get ugly and call people names :(

It would be an interesting psychological study. Is winning more important than truth? That seems to be what I get a lot from Trumpsters; "You lost! Deal with it!"

The Republican Party has become a sports team where the only thing that matters is "winning". And the funny thing is that "winning" isn't actually winning.

Yes, he is now a SCJ, and will be there for 30+ years.
However, it does not change the fact that he is a first class liar, supported by the first class suckers like yourself!:(

Stevens is not the one who's liberal. He's always been a Republican and, if you watch the video, he even had a chapter with Kavanaugh's picture in his book. After Kavanaugh's ridiculous testimony, Stevens changed his mind and no longer feels Kavanaugh is fit to be a SC justice.

By the way, it's Team R who has been lurching right ever since the late 90s. Reagan would be a liberal in 2018...and that's just a fact.

and what would think the most Liberal SCJ since the 90's would say about a conservative Judge? LOL

One thing about the Dr. Boyd testimony regards her best friend being named as a witness and subsequently this friend denied the allegations Dr. Boyd put forth. I think it would have been worth it to find out the political affiliation of this friend. If she denied Boyd's allegations and traditionally votes Democrat, this would be something the liberals would want to hide because it strengthens the conservative cause. If she aligns with the Republicans, then the liberals would say the friend is lying because she supports the Trump nominee. Surely they didn't miss something this obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT