ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Political and Corrupt

Yes, political and corrupt and "out to get" Trump. Because the FBI has never been political or corrupt until it decided Trump must be destroyed and child molesters must be protected.

I blame that liberal bastard J. Edgar Hoover for creating a police agency hell-bent on destroying conservatism and promoting a commie agenda.

SMDH. Some of you need to turn off OAN and read a damn history book. Of course if it wasn't written by eminent scholars like Rush or Tucker or Hannity, it's likely "fake news".

Yes, political and corrupt and "out to get" Trump. Because the FBI has never been political or corrupt until it decided Trump must be destroyed and child molesters must be protected.

I blame that liberal bastard J. Edgar Hoover for creating a police agency hell-bent on destroying conservatism and promoting a commie agenda.

SMDH. Some of you need to turn off OAN and read a damn history book. Of course if it wasn't written by eminent scholars like Rush or Tucker or Hannity, it's likely "fake news".
Try reading the articles I linked above... 4 out of 6 had nothing to do with Trump... I could have linked several more...

The FBI at the HQ level is broken and it doesn't take an expert to see it...

I'll tell you what..., if We (as a country) can't agree that the clear politicization of a Federal Law Enforcement Agency ((as in slanted towards Either party)) is a Very Bad thing, then we have even bigger problems here than I ever considered...

My sister works for something called the Federal Housing Finance Agency. I didn’t even know such a thing existed until she took the job.

Apparently people used the ‘08 financial crisis to build another agency when everyone had their back turned.

She’s an intelligent gal and could do a lot of things, but college and grad school in worthless degrees on the parents dime has made her aggravatingly naive as to how the real world works, but she doesn’t lack for opinions!
And you spend hours everyday giving your opinion on all matters on this forum. Huh. Maybe it’s a genetic thing.

The only history you believe was written by Fusion GPS.

Well, you and the FBI.

And you spend hours everyday giving your opinion on all matters on this forum. Huh. Maybe it’s a genetic thing.
Some of the opinions I share on here aren’t compatible with polite conversation. And although I’m a frequent poster several are far more voluminous than me. “Hours” is probably unfair.

As to my sis she’s never had an opinion that isn’t worthy of being shared with the world. And a lot of them are Ill-informed.

Try reading the articles I linked above... 4 out of 6 had nothing to do with Trump... I could have linked several more...

The FBI at the HQ level is broken and it doesn't take an expert to see it...

I'll tell you what..., if We (as a country) can't agree that the clear politicization of a Federal Law Enforcement Agency ((as in slanted towards Either party)) is a Very Bad thing, then we have even bigger problems here than I ever considered...
My response was to the OP. Notice that I did not reference your post. My point is that the FBI is no more broken than it has always been. And law enforcement at every level - from the chiefs of small towns and county sheriffs right up to the US Attorney General - has forever been politicized and will likely remain so. It isn't a recent phenomenon and it didn't begin or get worse with Trump. The very idea that everything that happened in the last four years was a vast left-wing conspiracy to destroy Donald Trump is laughable. Unfortunately, a lot of stupid people in this country have bought in to it. Ninety-nice percent of Donald J. Trump's wounds have been self-inflicted.

My response was to the OP. Notice that I did not reference your post. My point is that the FBI is no more broken than it has always been. And law enforcement at every level - from the chiefs of small towns and county sheriffs right up to the US Attorney General - has forever been politicized and will likely remain so. It isn't a recent phenomenon and it didn't begin or get worse with Trump. The very idea that everything that happened in the last four years was a vast left-wing conspiracy to destroy Donald Trump is laughable. Unfortunately, a lot of stupid people in this country have bought in to it. Ninety-nice percent of Donald J. Trump's wounds have been self-inflicted.
"Ninety-nice percent of Donald Trump's wounds" were based on Russia Russia Russia.

Was that self-inflicted?

Some of the opinions I share on here aren’t compatible with polite conversation. And although I’m a frequent poster several are far more voluminous than me. “Hours” is probably unfair.

As to my sis she’s never had an opinion that isn’t worthy of being shared with the world. And a lot of them are Ill-informed.
Whether it's hours or an hour, it seems ironic that you criticize a family member for the very thing you spend significant time doing. Sounds like a wonderfully dysfunctional family...

Low risk, no need to go out on their own and forge their own path. Just be a cog in the machine. Not a ton of upside, but you have a title that allows you to brow beat people, the dem voter in a nutshell.

Sounds like 75% of corporate America and I can guarandamntee you the party split is a lot closer to 50/50 (varying by location of course).

Most people aren't risk takers when it comes to employment.

Yep out to get Trump. But allowing the Trump Admin to call the shots on the extent that the FBI could investigate the same SCOTUS candidate nominated by that same Administration Clearly the FBI is a bunch of 'leftist" tools, despite the fact that both Comey and Mueller were long time Republicans. And Mueller was appointed as Special Counsel by Rosenstein, another Republican...

Reactions: baileyiu
360_F_293651706_yWPUuo6vbVXYIRaS6GDsGj5GIJOc0RYo.jpg
The hat can be removed, unlike the graphene, morellons, spike proteins,, parasites, and other poisons found through third party testing in all of the injections offered by big pharma labeled as 'vaccines'.

The most 'vaccinated ' countries on the planet also have the biggest covid outbreaks. The least 'vaxd' countries on the planet have almost no covid at all.
India wiped out their outbreak using Ivermectin. African nations which distribute HCQ to treat malaria have almost no Covid at all, despite poor overall health care.

I pity everyone who, without thinking, took these harmful chemical cocktails. They, and their families will suffer the consequences.

I am truly sorry you refuse to listen.

The hat can be removed, unlike the graphene, morellons, spike proteins,, parasites, and other poisons found through third party testing in all of the injections offered by big pharma labeled as 'vaccines'.

The most 'vaccinated ' countries on the planet also have the biggest covid outbreaks. The least 'vaxd' countries on the planet have almost no covid at all.
India wiped out their outbreak using Ivermectin. African nations which distribute HCQ to treat malaria have almost no Covid at all, despite poor overall health care.

I pity everyone who, without thinking, took these harmful chemical cocktails. They, and their families will suffer the consequences.

Quite a dream you had last night, huh? Back to reality now, Mas.

The inspector general is full of shit.

Peter Strzok to his girlfriend, FBI Attorney Lisa Page: “Just went to a southern Virginia Wal-Mart,” Strzok wrote. “I could SMELL the Trump support.”
So because two people exchanged stupid texts, that means the Inspector is "full of shit"? Walk us through that.

We have millions of federal employees that will out last any one POTUS. That is what people mean by the “deep state”.

These people are largely democratic voters, they selected a job that will pay them a good not great salary, be stable, and allow them to retire with a pension.

Low risk, no need to go out on their own and forge their own path. Just be a cog in the machine. Not a ton of upside, but you have a title that allows you to brow beat people, the dem voter in a nutshell.

Democratic economics 101. Embrace the malaise, the mediocrity, it’s what makes us great. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
That's nonsense. Links included in the article:

Aaaaand as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. India's Health Ministry dropped Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID because they don't work.

Reactions: bawlmer
That's nonsense. Links included in the article:

Are you under the impression that the FBI is the only federal agency? Do you really want to debate that a high majority of federal employees vote Democrat?

Stop being a fool.

That article is trash by the way.

Reactions: DANC
Are you under the impression that the FBI is the only federal agency? Do you really want to debate that a high majority of federal employees vote Democrat?

Stop being a fool.
Ummmm...I was referring to the OP, which references the FBI as corrupt and liberal.

Why don't you do some research on the rest of the Federal Government employees and get back to us.

Walk me through how the article I linked (that included many other links) was incorrect, please.

Ummmm...I was referring to the OP, which references the FBI as corrupt and liberal.

Why don't you do some research on the rest of the Federal Government employees and get back to us.

Walk me through how the article I linked (that included many other links) was incorrect, please.
Why did you quote me if you were responding to the OP?

So because two people exchanged stupid texts, that means the Inspector is "full of shit"? Walk us through that.
You should be able to walk it yourself. Their texts showed exactly what their feelings were.

Why did you quote me if you were responding to the OP?
I was responding to a post that's in the thread. Sorry you can't stay on topic. My bad. I'm now supposed to verify your wild guess as 1.8 million US Govt. workers' political leanings. Got it!

Try to keep up.

You should be able to walk it yourself. Their texts showed exactly what their feelings were.
You're the one making the accusation, not me. I don't need to prove your point for you because you're too angry and lazy to back up your assertions.

I did post a reply to Who-Dat with a link that contains many other links referencing the fact that the FBI is nothing close to a liberal institution.

I was responding to a post that's in the thread. Sorry you can't stay on topic. My bad. I'm now supposed to verify your wild guess as 1.8 million US Govt. workers' political leanings. Got it!

Try to keep up.
It's a matter of record that a strong majority of Federal employees vote Democrat. You can simply look at campaign contributions by Federal employees.

Not really sure why you'd try to argue that point.

It's a matter of record that a strong majority of Federal employees vote Democrat. You can simply look at campaign contributions by Federal employees.

Not really sure why you'd try to argue that point

Link?

Also, this thread is about the FBI.

Okay, well...touche. Lesson learned and I appreciate you setting me straight.

Still, it was StollCPA's contention that the FBI is some group of granola, hippies, who want to stick it to Republicans. Nothing can be further from the truth, as my linked article described. Law enforcement is typically right leaning and the FBI is no different.

• Haha

You're so dumb.

Reactions: DrHoops
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT