ADVERTISEMENT

FBI and Justice Dept

On Benghazi, the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee's two-year investigation "did not conclude that Rice or any other government official acted in bad faith or intentionally misled the American people."

Still awaiting your apology.

So the Obama admin felt is was better politically to have Rice lie to the American people on 5 separate shows? Well, I feel better now knowing the lies were for political purposes. Thanks for the info.

So we are now very concerned with administration officials lying on TV shows. But only about past administrations lying in the past. Got it.

I don’t recall anytime in my lifetime where this has happened multiple times under one Attorney General. How many times will thousands of career DOJ Lawyers sign letters condemning the actions of Bill Barr? Maybe Bill Barr is the biggest villain in our nations political history.

Reactions: cosmickid
I don’t recall anytime in my lifetime where this has happened multiple times under one Attorney General. How many times will thousands of career DOJ Lawyers sign letters condemning the actions of Bill Barr? Maybe Bill Barr is the biggest villain in our nations political history.

I don’t recall, did these same people send a snarky letter regarding the FBI’s FISA abuses?

So we are now very concerned with administration officials lying on TV shows. But only about past administrations lying in the past. Got it.

Please tell me where I stated that? You can't.

You and others always do this: pivot to Trump as if a criticism of Obama is praise for Trump. A person can be critical of both. Just because I disliked Obama as president does not mean I like Trump. Try to let that sink in for a few moments.

The issue was about Zeke saying Obama had no scandals. I pointed out Rice lying and using a video as the reason for the attack is scandalous, imo. It is scandalous if Trump does it, Bush, Clinton, etc.

You laughably called me a racist because you didn’t understand the post. I told u twice to apologize for that. Everyone here knows I’m no racist. Apologize.

Nope. You are dead wrong. Look at the thread.

You laughably called me a racist because you didn’t understand the post. I told u twice to apologize for that. Everyone here knows I’m no racist. Apologize.

Check the timestamps. This isn't difficult.

Sometimes you get what you give and I simply gave it back to you. You ask for my apology for responding in kind. You have this out of order.

Hang on there pardner...where did I call you a racist? I will accept your apology any time.

Check the timestamps. This isn't difficult.

Sometimes you get what you give and I simply gave it back to you. You ask for my apology for responding in kind. You have this out of order.

You and others always do this: pivot to Trump as if a criticism of Obama is praise for Trump. A person can be critical of both. Just because I disliked Obama as president does not mean I like Trump. Try to let that sink in for a few moments.

The issue was about Zeke saying Obama had no scandals. I pointed out Rice lying and using a video as the reason for the attack is scandalous, imo. It is scandalous if Trump does it, Bush, Clinton, etc.
Because Rice didn’t lie. At the time she said it , it was thought to possibly be one of the reasons. It’s pretty simple.

You must be new around these here parts pardner...

No room for even slightly complex opinion in these parts

Ya either Loves him or ya hates him, and if ya loves one ya gotsta hates th'other.

Th sooner ya learns that, the better

Reactions: ribbont

OMG Thats hilarious! We need more cowbell! LMAO

Reactions: Lucy01
I just have ZERO idea what he'd like me to apologize for. But, yeah probably best to hit the ignore button. I was perturbed that he called me a racist...which...for anyone who has been around here knows I'm not. I don't even know what the hell he's referring to, frankly. I'll hit the ignore button, I guess.

You guys need to knock this off. It's getting close to an Ordy thread.

Don't go to my mom's house! She has MSNBC on a good 12 hours a day. I'm pretty damned liberal and I had to ask her to knock it off. How many times can you hear the same story over and over and over...all day long? I can see if she wants to watch Rachel, but the news just blaring all day is awful.

It’s not the same. But Courtsense always has to show us his but both sides routine. I don’t know a single person who sits around and watches CNN or MSNBC hour after hour. It seems like half of the old folks I know have Fox on 24/7. Literally don’t turn it off at night .

Reactions: zeke4ahs
You guys need to knock this off. It's getting close to an Ordy thread.

LOL. I think you are right although links and quotes are being provided where an @ordfan thread is devoid of facts or history that can be followed.

I bumped it for him one last time. No way he is as ignorant as he is trying to play here. I really don't care if he apologizes but he certainly needs to if he expects me to apologize for simply giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Because Rice didn’t lie. At the time she said it , it was thought to possibly be one of the reasons. It’s pretty simple.

Umm, no. From factcheck.org:

Sept. 12, 3:04 p.m.
: Clinton calls then Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Qandil and tells him, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack — not a protest.” An account of that call was contained in an email written by State Department Public Affairs Officer Lawrence Randolph.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT