ADVERTISEMENT

Fast food sauce

I've seen that there in Salt Lake City. My first time in Montreal, after I arrived my French Canadian colleagues took me to lunch and I ordered a burger and fries. They brought it to the table and I asked for ketchup. Waitress said it's on the burger, and I said yes I'd like some to go with my fries. All looked at me with disgust. Mayo is the preferred condiment with fries there.

Thought you were going to say mustard. We hosted a Canadian runner for the Peace Games and he ate mustard with fries. I was in HS at the time and at the Opening Ceremony I asked him if he partied, because some friends were having a party later. "Oh yeah, big time, and I drink Canadien beer, so I can't get drunk on American beer!" Dude was shit-faced after 3 beers and I finally had to take him home because he was being such a dik to the girls. Then he chunked in my Mom's car and I spent 2 hours at the Self Serve carwash place cleaning and vacuuming while he slept in the backseat. We raced the next morning and dude was going to puss out. I was like, "you will run" and gave him my best McNutt stare. He damn well ran... and sucked. He was their top runner, and probably ran 2 minutes off his normal race time. I took full credit for the awesome Indy/'Merican sweep. Suck it Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cream&Crimson
Thought you were going to say mustard. We hosted a Canadian runner for the Peace Games and he ate mustard with fries. I was in HS at the time and at the Opening Ceremony I asked him if he partied, because some friends were having a party later. "Oh yeah, big time, and I drink Canadien beer, so I can't get drunk on American beer!" Dude was shit-faced after 3 beers and I finally had to take him home because he was being such a dik to the girls. Then he chunked in my Mom's car and I spent 2 hours at the Self Serve carwash place cleaning and vacuuming while he slept in the backseat. We raced the next morning and dude was going to puss out. I was like, "you will run" and gave him my best McNutt stare. He damn well ran... and sucked. He was there top runner, and probably ran 2 minutes off his normal race time. I took full credit for the awesome Indy/'Merican sweep. Suck it Canada.
That myth was perpetrated because back in the day, alcohol content in 'murican beer was measured by alcohol by weight, and Canadian beer was measured by alcohol by volume. So, because of the difference in how that measures alcohol, 'murican beer showed as lower in alcohol content than Canadian beer. But it was apples to oranges. The actual alcohol content was the same.

true story.

Damn dude, you see it's a joke (or an attempt at one). Take a break on the evangelizing. You should post bewbz as penance. I think that's definitely an AOTF violation, or should be anyway.
Send me your picture and I will think about it. I wasn't evangelizing. Evangelizing is to tell you that without Christ you will be lost for eternity because only He can save you from your sins. What I was doing was pointing out to the historical evidence that God is not angry with the Jews because He offered them salvation.

Send me your picture and I will think about it. I wasn't evangelizing. Evangelizing is to tell you that without Christ you will be lost for eternity because only He can save you from your sins. What I was doing was pointing out to the historical evidence that God is not angry with the Jews because He offered them salvation.

Evangelizing is telling people about Christ, the son of God, his gospel and his gift. He taught and performed miracles, had a heart for others and helped them and loved them. Those He came to save rejected him, and crucified him, and He was resurrected and defeated death and sin. He is the truth, the way, and the life. Accept Him and you will bless others, as you are blessed.

What you said gives no information on who this Christ is. What you said is fear-mongering, not evangelizing. Fear is not of the Lord.

You know, I’ve not posted much as I don’t have the time or a lot to say about stuff, but every once in a while it’s fun. This is a place for sophomoric humor, a free exchange of ideas, regaling one another with epic stories of old and/or just witty conversation. The common thread that binds us together is IU basketball; in one way or another.

At first you were pretty benign and I didn’t think you deserved half of the grief you got from others. Now you seem to take it one step further each day with your proselytizing… It is my opinion that you are in the wrong place. The heathens in this place have demonstrated themselves to be way more knowledgeable than you on your own chosen profession. It’s crap like this post where you ineffectively interject something dumb that I would be willing to bet drives more away from religion than attracts them to it. In essence, your awkward buffoonery does more to keep the heathens damned to the lake of fire than saves their souls… You are clearly being Satan’s little b!tch.

Just like St. Augustine said, something to the effect that brothels are as necessary as sewers, without them it would be mass chaos. This AOTF is just that type of place! It attracts the band of scum and villainy that make the world an amazing place! Without this AOTF, the proverbial sh!t would run throughout the streets! By having the AOTF to gather and express ourselves it keeps us semi-contained to a small corner of the internet. If you continue with your predilection for poorly timed and awkward evangelizing in nearly every thread, it is driving the heathens out amongst the vast reaches of the internet to type and post their Godless tripe. By NOT continuing to preach here, you do the world a favor and help to contain evil here, where it can be managed and not spread amongst the masses!

I'm undecided on whether I like McDs honey mustard or sweet chili sauce better. I've thought about trying the spicy buffalo but something about that idea just seems gross. As if nuggets at MDs aren't gross enough...

Evangelizing is telling people about Christ, the son of God, his gospel and his gift. He taught and performed miracles, had a heart for others and helped them and loved them. Those He came to save rejected him, and crucified him, and He was resurrected and defeated death and sin. He is the truth, the way, and the life. Accept Him and you will bless others, as you are blessed.

What you said gives no information on who this Christ is. What you said is fear-mongering, not evangelizing. Fear is not of the Lord.

You know, I’ve not posted much as I don’t have the time or a lot to say about stuff, but every once in a while it’s fun. This is a place for sophomoric humor, a free exchange of ideas, regaling one another with epic stories of old and/or just witty conversation. The common thread that binds us together is IU basketball; in one way or another.

At first you were pretty benign and I didn’t think you deserved half of the grief you got from others. Now you seem to take it one step further each day with your proselytizing… It is my opinion that you are in the wrong place. The heathens in this place have demonstrated themselves to be way more knowledgeable than you on your own chosen profession. It’s crap like this post where you ineffectively interject something dumb that I would be willing to bet drives more away from religion than attracts them to it. In essence, your awkward buffoonery does more to keep the heathens damned to the lake of fire than saves their souls… You are clearly being Satan’s little b!tch.

Just like St. Augustine said, something to the effect that brothels are as necessary as sewers, without them it would be mass chaos. This AOTF is just that type of place! It attracts the band of scum and villainy that make the world an amazing place! Without this AOTF, the proverbial sh!t would run throughout the streets! By having the AOTF to gather and express ourselves it keeps us semi-contained to a small corner of the internet. If you continue with your predilection for poorly timed and awkward evangelizing in nearly every thread, it is driving the heathens out amongst the vast reaches of the internet to type and post their Godless tripe. By NOT continuing to preach here, you do the world a favor and help to contain evil here, where it can be managed and not spread amongst the masses!

I'm undecided on whether I like McDs honey mustard or sweet chili sauce better. I've thought about trying the spicy buffalo but something about that idea just seems gross. As if nuggets at MDs aren't gross enough...
Sriracha is where its at!

HUY-06109-2.jpg

Sriracha is where its at!

HUY-06109-2.jpg
I really dislike Subway. Their, ummm, quality is not high. However there is one in the building next to mine and across the street from the courthouse. If I'm in a hurry I'll grab a quick sammich there. The sriracha sauce and the SW chipotle are both pretty damn solid.

Also, I get Taco Bell about once a year, maybe twice, whether I need it or not. The fire sauce isn't spicy to me, but as far as fast food sauces go it's pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT