ADVERTISEMENT

Farmers who had sex with animals 'hundreds of times' to remain behind bars

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, were all sentenced to 20 to 41 years in state prison with additional probation after running a bestiality ring on their farm

Farmers who had sex with their animals hundreds of times have been ordered to remain behind bars.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, were all sentenced to 20 to 41 years in state prison with additional probation.

They were charged with having sexual relations with at leas nine female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs.

Sickened cops were called to a remote property in Pennsylvania last year, and were left horrified by what they found.

The trio pleaded guilty to charges of corruption of minors, 730 counts of sexual intercourse with animals and 730 counts of cruelty to animals.

They recently made appeal and argued their sentencing was too harsh for having sex with the farm animals.

However, their sentences were upheld by the Pennsylvania Superior Court panel.

A teenage boy, who also lived on the property, was reportedly forced to assist the men by restraining the animals while they engaged in their acts.

The Clearfield County SPCA was at the property to care for the animals during the raid.

They were all rescued.

Previous reports claimed there was over 1,000 sex acts carried out during the appalling farm orgies.

District attorney Bill Shaw said at the time that the charges were into the abuse of animals.

He told them: “This is an unpleasant topic, but the facts are that we received a report of folks having sexual intercourse with animals, farm animals.”

Mr Shaw told the news station at the time: “I’ve been doing this for over 20 years and this is probably the worse situation of this type of case that I’ve come across.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But look at them...

0_PAY-munson-animal-sex5-MeasnikoffJPG.jpg

0_PAY-munson-animal-sex6-BrubakerJPG.jpg

0_PAY-munson-animal-sex7-wallaceJPG.jpg

what are their options?

Gross. Line em up and shoot em. I’d say they might be popular in the jail shower but I’m not sure if they will see that as punishment.

Gross. Line em up and shoot em. I’d say they might be popular in the jail shower but I’m not sure if they will see that as punishment.

I cant imagine how its possible to have sex with the animal to start with. Horse? Wont their back legs kick?

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, were all sentenced to 20 to 41 years in state prison with additional probation after running a bestiality ring on their farm

Farmers who had sex with their animals hundreds of times have been ordered to remain behind bars.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, were all sentenced to 20 to 41 years in state prison with additional probation.

They were charged with having sexual relations with at leas nine female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs.

Sickened cops were called to a remote property in Pennsylvania last year, and were left horrified by what they found.

The trio pleaded guilty to charges of corruption of minors, 730 counts of sexual intercourse with animals and 730 counts of cruelty to animals.

They recently made appeal and argued their sentencing was too harsh for having sex with the farm animals.

A teenage boy, who also lived on the property, was reportedly forced to assist the men by restraining the animals while they engaged in their acts.

The Clearfield County SPCA was at the property to care for the animals during the raid.

They were all rescued.

Previous reports claimed there was over 1,000 sex acts carried out during the appalling farm orgies.

District attorney Bill Shaw said at the time that the charges were into the abuse of animals.

He told them: “This is an unpleasant topic, but the facts are that we received a report of folks having sexual intercourse with animals, farm animals.”

Mr Shaw told the news station at the time: “I’ve been doing this for over 20 years and this is probably the worse situation of this type of case that I’ve come across.”

But look at them...

what are their options?

Hey, at least their off-spring are not in the gene pool. There's about 15 fewer folks I have to encounter if I ever have the unfortunate need to go to Walmart.

Reactions: All4You
Hey, at least their off-spring are not in the gene pool. There's about 15 fewer folks I have to encounter if I ever have the unfortunate need to go to Walmart.

Is it weird that my first thought after reading your post was a flock of sheep wandering lost through the aisles @ Walmart saying "daaaaaaaaaaahddy"?

Some of the photos of the animals found during the raid are heart breaking.

IzACgXe.jpg

A strange silence emanates from West Lafayette as their official stance is to ignore the matter, rather than denounce it. Draw your own conclusions.

This coming from a guy who's prepaid a vacation and doesn't even know its location...
WTF are you talking about?

I know exactly where my ski vacation is booked. I also know that this ski season you will have to buy lift tickets in advance and then pick your days to ski at any particular location. Since crowd size will be limited at every single slope, you will have the option of reserving your ticket for any particlar day of skiing at any resort in a network of ski resorts. If where you are staying (Avon, in my case) is booked for the day (Beaver Creek & Vail), maybe you can drive a bit and ski that day somewhere else, but that also has to be planned in advance.

I asked if any major ski resorts were threatened by the fires, which were specifically said to be affecting even the higher elevations such as the continental divide. Yes, I could have googled it, but I asked someone who lives there and is following it.

Don't worry, I won't ask a dumbass like you for anything.

WTF are you talking about?

I know exactly where my ski vacation is booked. I also know that this ski season you will have to buy lift tickets in advance and then pick your days to ski at any particular location. Since crowd size will be limited at every single slope, you will have the option of reserving your ticket for any particlar day of skiing at any resort in a network of ski resorts. If where you are staying (Avon, in my case) is booked for the day (Beaver Creek & Vail), maybe you can drive a bit and ski that day somewhere else, but that also has to be planned in advance.

I asked if any major ski resorts were threatened by the fires, which were specifically said to be affecting even the higher elevations such as the continental divide. Yes, I could have googled it, but I asked someone who lives there and is following it.

Don't worry, I won't ask a dumbass like you for anything.

You clearly had no idea where Beaver Creek was in relation to Estes Park..., and you're calling me..., or anyone else for that matter... a d.a...

You clearly had no idea where Beaver Creek was in relation to Estes Park..., and you're calling me..., or anyone else for that matter... a d.a...
There is not only one fire going on, you certified dumbass.

Always wondered what happened to some members of the OTF Inner Circle. If the IC existed, of course.

I cant imagine how its possible to have sex with the animal to start with. Horse? Wont their back legs kick?
When there is a will there is a way I guess. No man should have sex with female horses because all they do is nag. In Washington IN where I grew up we heard stories about some folks but I don't think any story was every proven. There are definitely some sick folks out there.

i don't recall the founding fathers weighing in on the whole sex with animals thing.

as bizarre as this whole thing is, not grasping any sense in the 20-41 yr sentences, if those are indeed correct and the whole story isn't fake..

i don't recall the founding fathers weighing in on the whole sex with animals thing.

as bizarre as this whole thing is, not grasping any sense in the 20-41 yr sentences, if those are indeed correct and the whole story isn't fake..
I would think a long sentence like that would not be just. How much time do rapists of humans get? I don't believe it is very long at all. Wasn't Tyson in prison for just a few years?

I agree VPM (!) Those laws were surely written long ago, probably out of fear this behavior was or could become popular. I expect it hasn't been re-thought in decades.

I agree VPM (!) Those laws were surely written long ago, probably out of fear this behavior was or could become popular. I expect it hasn't been re-thought in decades.
I've not thought of what happens to people who end up having sex with animals. Do they become anti social towards people? I'm sure there were good reasons to strongly discourage such activity. I would think a couple of years in jail would be sufficient. Now my feeling on human on human rape is that it should be even more discouraged. You should get eight years minimum for rape.

Reactions: travlinhoosier

They were all rescued.

But look at them...

what are their options?

We Are!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT