ADVERTISEMENT

FANSIDED - NCAA Basketball: Top 25 preseason power rankings for 2021-22 season - IU @ #24

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002

"But from a pure talent perspective, this is a roster that could be a top-10 team at some point if the guards can be consistent contributors."

Like the sound of that...

Reactions: hatchetdad
Ask me again ten games in, but the roster and coaching staff are night and day vs last year.

This won't be a light switch, it will take some time so grads and fans need to keep the timeline in perspective. Can't wait to get back inside TAH for games.

Ask me again ten games in, but the roster and coaching staff are night and day vs last year.

This won't be a light switch, it will take some time so grads and fans need to keep the timeline in perspective. Can't wait to get back inside TAH for games.

It is not gonna take much time. When you have a team full of hungry dogs, they eat right away. This IU team is like nothing we saw under the last two coaches.

More I think about the Al and Franklin departures, the more I like it. It will help because of their personalty or lack there of. Both nice guys, not much dog. The new guys are able to have their personality rub off on the guys that returned. Guys like Anthony, Trey, JG, and KL haven't had enough time to establish who they are on the court. The new vets will help mold them into dogs.

I am gonna lose that bet, but I shouldn't. They 100% are a top 25 team.

Ill give you 2-1 odds on them being ranked at the end of the season!
I hope so. But the team still has a fragile center pole in the tent. We're just one TJD rolled ankle away from being much, much less. Let's hope this season keeps the 'players in walking boots' phenom in Btown to a minimum. Could really use a season full of healthy players.

Throw in the Covid factor, and who the hell knows? I have high hopes but not willing to bet a dime just yet.

I hope so. But the team still has a fragile center pole in the tent. We're just one TJD rolled ankle away from being much, much less. Let's hope this season keeps the 'players in walking boots' phenom in Btown to a minimum. Could really use a season full of healthy players.

Throw in the Covid factor, and who the hell knows? I have high hopes but not willing to bet a dime just yet.
I mean IL MI and PU are a rolled ankle away if Kofi, Hunter, or Williams goes down. We might have (other than the zags) the best big guys in the country in the big ten.

I mean IL MI and PU are a rolled ankle away if Kofi, Hunter, or Williams goes down. We might have (other than the zags) the best big guys in the country in the big ten.
agreed...I've just seen too many walking boots over the past 10 yrs. Seems like one of the first things a incoming recruit would do under CTC was get fitted for a boot.

Really surprised Kofi came back.

ADVERTISEMENT