ADVERTISEMENT

Fans Get The Team The Deserve

CriticArisen

Senior
Sep 21, 2005
wow. Just been here for a short period and hadnt realized how far IU fandom has fallen. The reason i believe it has fallen on average is because of fans like TaMPax, Huge vanderDouche, etc. The level of the posts here is far far below the old Indystar. I now understand that for many of the posters here just above mediocrity is good enough. These are the people that not only have pulled IU basketball down but basketball in the entire state. They spit on the traditions of Indiana basketball and are really keen on business as usual.

So I agree with you that better for me to go before my soul is dirtied further by contact contamination.

I sincerely sympathize with VictorBear and other true IU fans that post here that try to protect the hallowed traditions of Indiana basketball but it is just throwing pearls before swine in the case of these PC automatons.

Have fun next season but you should look in to those teeth guards that protect your teeth from grinding.

You the man VictorBear dont know how you stomach it.

I’m out.

Reactions: meridian
wow. Just been here for a short period and hadnt realized how far IU fandom has fallen. The reason i believe it has fallen on average is because of fans like TaMPax, Huge vanderDouche, etc. The level of the posts here is far far below the old Indystar. I now understand that for many of the posters here just above mediocrity is good enough. These are the people that not only have pulled IU basketball down but basketball in the entire state. They spit on the traditions of Indiana basketball and are really keen on business as usual.

So I agree with you that better for me to go before my soul is dirtied further by contact contamination.

I sincerely sympathize with VictorBear and other true IU fans that post here that try to protect the hallowed traditions of Indiana basketball but it is just throwing pearls before swine in the case of these PC automatons.

Have fun next season but you should look in to those teeth guards that protect your teeth from grinding.

I’m out.
Heah go . . .

55lb-Kayak-Series-Newport-Vessels-electric-trolling-motor__06964.1544745185.500.750.png

I’m out.

Message boards get posters they deserve.

I’m out.
Since about six of you are the same guy, a lot of you are going to have to leave before any of you are gone. Maybe this iteration is just being stifled by another one of Victorbear's personalities. Get some help, Sybil.

I’m out.

YAGE

I ain’t going anywhere I think it’s hilarious that they think I have multiple user names, it just points to their self righteous attitudes. The ignorant and weak willed will restore IU ball. “I love the poorly educated” Trump 2016!!!

I’m out.
I see it differently. Fans do not "deserve" anything other than the opportunity to watch their team in a clean, safe and moderately comfortable environment. If fans want to have "expectations" for their team, that is their right and go for it.

Reactions: gmhowes

I’m out.
wtf Putin? I'm lost

giphy.gif

I ain’t going anywhere I think it’s hilarious that they think I have multiple user names, it just points to their self righteous attitudes. The ignorant and weak willed will restore IU ball. “I love the poorly educated” Trump 2016!!!

Exactly what I would expect a sockpuppet to say. Admit it...you created so many usernames that you were getting confused, so you have to kill a few off. I fully expect a few more to disappear over the next couple of days.

Reactions: ORG and MrBing

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Donald Trump does not endorse this post.
Your a damn lunatic.. like a manic narsassist.... if there is a such thing...

I’m out.

LMAO

I can't help but remember Skankhunt42 and Dildo Shwaggins as I read through this thread.

I’m out.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I’m out.
Utter nonsense...you have little idea how the things works do you?

I’m out.
So, how many names are you down to now Stupidbear?

Exactly what I would expect a sockpuppet to say. Admit it...you created so many usernames that you were getting confused, so you have to kill a few off. I fully expect a few more to disappear over the next couple of days.
They won't disappear cause they aren't me alwayssmall.

They won't disappear cause they aren't me alwayssmall.
Then tell your brother and sister to quit posting on the family computer and leave you alone in your Mom”s basement . Go find that Supermodel you deserve! Please tell your cousin that we appreciate him leaving.

I’m out.
Wow

Please stop with the sleeping giant predictions. That’s just silly; unless the giant has been asleep for 18-20 years. We lost 12/13 last year , lost some recruiting battles this year , and some how we’re a sleeping giant. Any fans during the Knight years know that we weren’t sleeping then, we were a giant. Nothing I’ve from new coach has shown any signs of that type of caliber of players or coaching. I’m optimistic we’ll be better.....but sleeping giant , not even remotely close.

Reactions: Dugger-Hoosier

I’m out.
Fake news...

Please stop with the sleeping giant predictions. That’s just silly; unless the giant has been asleep for 18-20 years. We lost 12/13 last year , lost some recruiting battles this year , and some how we’re a sleeping giant. Any fans during the Knight years know that we weren’t sleeping then, we were a giant. Nothing I’ve from new coach has shown any signs of that type of caliber of players or coaching. I’m optimistic we’ll be better.....but sleeping giant , not even remotely close.
There is no statistical data to support the idea we'll even be better next year. We lost our top 2 players & we're bringing in a top 50 recruiting class...people need to take off the Crimson colored glasses. Lil Arch has already lost his recruiting mojo & appears incapable of running an effective offense. We better hold every opponent below 60 pts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT