ADVERTISEMENT

FanDuel Promo

My bad hooky - I just saw this...i posted on the golf thread a min ago...

Line is +43 now though
No worries. I was just hoping for some of that sweet Uncle Rico moolah with the referral too.

Draftkings has a 5:1 play going now too with a $20 bet. Lakers were winners for me on both last night. This 5:1 boost goes through Saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: cryano
No worries. I was just hoping for some of that sweet Uncle Rico moolah with the referral too.

Draftkings has a 5:1 play going now too with a $20 bet. Lakers were winners for me on both last night. This 5:1 boost goes through Saturday
Yeah - I hit on Magic...
That was a little bit of risk involved though, unlike FanDuel

Yeah - I hit on Magic...
That was a little bit of risk involved though, unlike FanDuel
I hit on the Lakers for that one too. There were some profit boosts available for NBA bets and hit all but one. Good night last night.

There’s another new app called PointsBet that has some pretty good bonuses too. Right now I’m using FanDuel, DraftKings, PointsBet and BetMGM.

Reactions: cryano
At one point today, lefty and DJ were +1600 to win on DK and +2700 on FD. I always check both whenever possible.

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
At one point today, lefty and DJ were +1600 to win on DK and +2700 on FD. I always check both whenever possible.
I was just introduced to StableDuel...its a daily horseracing competition similar to DK golf...I played a card last night, and clearly havent figured out the strategy nor received any beginners luck.
The app seems like it may be in the beginning stages, or just a low-level production maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT