ADVERTISEMENT

Fall sports cancelled

i wonder if there are still prohibitions on transferring etc. it's looking like the southeastern schools are going to play. lots of great d1 schools down south, including the acc. if i were playing at iu i don't think i'd be up for sitting out this year. i'd look to transfer. that's a long time for no meaningful competition.

i wonder if there are still prohibitions on transferring etc. it's looking like the southeastern schools are going to play. lots of great d1 schools down south, including the acc. if i were playing at iu i don't think i'd be up for sitting out this year. i'd look to transfer. that's a long time for no meaningful competition.
Although I think soccer could play in the spring, assuming the COVID situation has improved. They could play much more easily than football and still be recovered in time for a fall 2021 season.

Mark my words: Football is done until fall 2021 but the other cancelled fall sports will play in the spring.

Also in terms of transfers, only ACC fields Men's soccer (SEC and Big 12 don't have teams) and no way they play on their own.

I think regardless of what Football does, the other Olympic sports and especially soccer will successfully be fielded in spring from March to June much like Baseball and Softball. I think everything goes off fine by then.

Mark my words: Football is done until fall 2021 but the other cancelled fall sports will play in the spring.

Also in terms of transfers, only ACC fields Men's soccer (SEC and Big 12 don't have teams) and no way they play on their own.

I think regardless of what Football does, the other Olympic sports and especially soccer will successfully be fielded in spring from March to June much like Baseball and Softball. I think everything goes off fine by then.
I hope you’re right and we see soccer in the spring. IT’d be a shame if a team with this much talent never got to take the field. And if they play in the spring/summer, let’s do the College Cup on campus sites. No need to go to Florida or Cali. when the weather in Bloomington is just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT