ADVERTISEMENT

Falcons choke away another game.

Dunn_IU

Freshman
Sep 28, 2015
How do you have it 1st and goal and not score there? Philly defense didn't do anything just some dumb plays by ATL. The shovel pass? Just as well, I think the Saints can go in there and beat them assuming they get past the Vikings. The Saints are the best chance of preventing a Super Bowl win by either the Pats or Steelers who I both detest.

How do you have it 1st and goal and not score there? Philly defense didn't do anything just some dumb plays by ATL. The shovel pass? Just as well, I think the Saints can go in there and beat them assuming they get past the Vikings. The Saints are the best chance of preventing a Super Bowl win by either the Pats or Steelers who I both detest.
Jones mis-timed his jump on the 1st down and 4th down passes.
I don't know why Collinsworth and Michaels gave Foles credit for drawing the Falcons offside at the 2. Foles' lips never moved.

The Saints are the best chance of preventing a Super Bowl win by either the Pats or Steelers who I both detest.
I'm not sure anything can prevent another Patriots title, but this is just stupid. If you want someone to stop New England, look for the only team with the defense to shut them down.

I'm rooting for the Pats,and then the Steelers if the Pats get eliminated.I was glad to see the Saints beat the Colts in that SB,but they are pretty low in my personal pecking order of teams that remain.So I'm thinking you're not going to enjoy SB Sunday,if you want someone to beat out the Pats or Steelers...

I'm rooting for the Pats,and then the Steelers if the Pats get eliminated.I was glad to see the Saints beat the Colts in that SB,but they are pretty low in my personal pecking order of teams that remain.So I'm thinking you're not going to enjoy SB Sunday,if you want someone to beat out the Pats or Steelers...
Why the f*** would you ROOT for the Pats or the Steelers? WTF is wrong with you?

Reactions: BigMobe
I don't know why ANYONE would even have a backup plan of rooting for the mouthy, arrogant, undisciplined STEELERS.

Perfectly understandable, though, to root for the Patriots...if you like to see good football played at the highest level, with unequaled preparation, no excuses, intelligence, respect for opponents, a team-first mentality, where truly the team is greater than the sum of its parts.

It looks like the mouthy Steelers plan to not lose to the Patriots next week is right on track! 21-0!!??

I don't know why ANYONE would even have a backup plan of rooting for the mouthy, arrogant, undisciplined STEELERS.

Perfectly understandable, though, to root for the Patriots...if you like to see good football played at the highest level, with unequaled preparation, no excuses, intelligence, respect for opponents, a team-first mentality, where truly the team is greater than the sum of its parts.
Please kill yourself.

Jax is choking from inexperience and lack of discipline. I hope they hang on, but I doubt that they are mentally tough enough, i.e., Patriot-like.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT