ADVERTISEMENT

FACTS aside, how absurd and embarrassing is it that the POTUS is in a twitter war...

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
...with the Mayor of San Juan?

Under ANY other president, this would be unfathomable. It's absolutely impossible for Donald Trump to understand that his job is not to make himself look awesome...it's to actually SERVE the AMERICAN CITIZENS.

I'm sure I'm influenced because I live in Chicago where almost everyone despises him...but my God...he is actually making the Puerto Rican thing into a personal battle. W T F?????????

I'm beyond ashamed.

Under ANY other president, this would be unfathomable. It's absolutely impossible for Donald Trump to understand that his job is not to make himself look awesome...it's to actually SERVE the AMERICAN CITIZENS.

I'm sure I'm influenced because I live in Chicago where almost everyone despises him...but my God...he is actually making the Puerto Rican thing into a personal battle. W T F?????????

I'm beyond ashamed.
I agree with you that it's embarrassing. I still despise Trump. He's done nothing to change my mind on that.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

I'm beyond ashamed.

Ashamed, but not surprised. That's who he is.

I find myself becoming immune to it. Just a standard week, these days.

I find myself becoming immune to it. Just a standard week, these days.
It is getting harder and harder to summon up the proper outrage, which is sad.
There was a time when I thought the coarsening of our society couldn't get any worse. Then along came Trump.

Even when feigned, not long ago there was at least some semblance of civility in our public discourse. No longer. The public square has moved to the corner tavern.

Reactions: Bill4411
I can’t believe there was a time when I felt so against Mitt Romney. Honestly, I think I’d take Ted Cruz over this lunatic.

I can’t believe there was a time when I felt so against Mitt Romney. Honestly, I think I’d take Ted Cruz over this lunatic.

tenor.gif

This? Not sure man... its like being given the choice of having your penis cut off with a blunt instrument or your testicles ripped out by a python that was in your toilet bowl.

Reactions: RBB89 and DrHoops
The reality is that 34% of voters who claim to be patriots are solidly behind this what you call "lunatic!"

Last edited:
We’re not adversaries. We just have different opinions on politics. I pretty much get along with everyone in real life...and my best friend from IU voted for Trump. Truce.

My Dear Dr Hoops, we have been adversaries for 17 years. I am still convinced you wouldn't know good basketball from pig racing, but I am a Kentucky Wesleyan history graduate. Wesleyan 8 time Collage Division Champions.

We’re not adversaries. We just have different opinions on politics. I pretty much get along with everyone in real life...and my best friend from IU voted for Trump. Truce.

My Dear Dr Hoops, we have been adversaries for 17 years. I am still convinced you wouldn't know good basketball from pig racing, but I am a Kentucky Wesleyan history graduate. Wesleyan 8 time Collage Division Champions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT