ADVERTISEMENT

Factor in the Decision

BizAlum

Benchwarmer
Feb 15, 2008
Given McRobbie is retiring June 2021 and BOT is looking for his replacement by conducting Townhalls (never seen group think work in hiring), I do not see the AD or the BOT pulling the trigger until the following year. However the AD has not come out in support leads me to believe that they have no idea what they are considering. That said, it is pretty obvious that he is not getting the job done. Anybody else think that the President retiring is part of the equation? I do believe the fans have been disappointed. Will be interesting what the AD does if he decides to pull the trigger and he does not have his coaching hire done. Could even get worse with candidates saying no.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Given McRobbie is retiring June 2021 and BOT is looking for his replacement by conducting Townhalls (never seen group think work in hiring), I do not see the AD or the BOT pulling the trigger until the following year. However the AD has not come out in support leads me to believe that they have no idea what they are considering. That said, it is pretty obvious that he is not getting the job done. Anybody else think that the President retiring is part of the equation? I do believe the fans have been disappointed. Will be interesting what the AD does if he decides to pull the trigger and he does not have his coaching hire done. Could even get worse with candidates saying no.

We're screwed if we wait because (in my opinion) the next University president is almost certain to be a transgender version of Miles Brand, who will most likely prefer we head to the bottom of the Big Ten in all sports and stay there...

We're screwed if we wait because (in my opinion) the next University president is almost certain to be a transgender version of Miles Brand, who will most likely prefer we head to the bottom of the Big Ten in all sports and stay there...

Does anyone know when the new president will be decided? A hiring committee? lol

McRobbie doesn't care about sports, so from that standpoint he's probably fine with keeping Miller. No scandals, no distractions. Things are screwed up enough with the impact of COVID. International student enrollment is in the toilet and they are a big revenue source. To the extent he even thinks about it, he'd likely feel that firing the basketball coach on his way out the door would not be courteous. I predict nothing happening with Miller until the new president is installed.

Because transgender people are soft losers? Did ya know the military that defends you and your limp, funny looking junk is full of them? Well, now you do.

Because transgender people are soft losers? Did ya know the military that defends you and your limp, funny looking junk is full of them? Well, now you do.
If you find us a Ru Paul who will hire the next legendary basketball coach and also build suites at Memorial Stadium, he/she/it has my vote!

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1

We need another Herman B. Wells. We're more likely to get another Peewee Herman.

Reactions: 76-1
Screwed no matter what, cause we won't have any more talent and possibly substantially less. That's the only reason I think they'd wait, plus the buyout going down. Nobody is coming and fixing this next year. Not to mention, recruiting is dead, and we'd be unlikely to pick up anybody significant at the point in the season they need to wait till to get the buyout somewhat down

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT