ADVERTISEMENT

Faces in the crowd

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
So USA Today has compiled a bio profile on each of the 200+ people arrested and charged in connection with the Capitol riots up until now...

A couple of generalizations based on a quick perusal... Most of these people self-incriminated and were then turned in by others. What I found telling (and extremely encouraging) was that the people who turned them in were not enticed by "financial rewards". Rather they either saw an indication that the FBI was looking for them or quite often just came in contact with incriminating photos, videos, or posts and decided to be good citizens...

Something else that stuck out to me- LOTS of beards

Guessing that most of these folks would be surprised to learn that Hugo Chavez has been dead for nearly 8 yrs. Interesting because based on the rantings of people like Lin Wood and Sidney Powell the entire rationale for believing the election was "stolen" seems to be some shadowy conspiracy theory linking Chavez, Venezuela, Dominion, and of course public enemy # 1, George Soros...

They are all antifa, right?

Or are they all crisis actors?

I am at a loss as to which conspiracy theory to believe, today. Maybe DANC and Mas-sa-suta can offer their insights.

So you know how your youtube playlist inspires "recommendations"...This came up in mine yesterday and the title was intriguing, so I started watching...

I mean how could you resist watching a video entitled "General Flynn confirms Trump will be President this year", with over 70,000 views? I couldn't get thru the whole thing, but it's a pretty good indication of the level of lunacy we are dealing with from the Q-tips...

So USA Today has compiled a bio profile on each of the 200+ people arrested and charged in connection with the Capitol riots up until now...

A couple of generalizations based on a quick perusal... Most of these people self-incriminated and were then turned in by others. What I found telling (and extremely encouraging) was that the people who turned them in were not enticed by "financial rewards". Rather they either saw an indication that the FBI was looking for them or quite often just came in contact with incriminating photos, videos, or posts and decided to be good citizens...

Something else that stuck out to me- LOTS of beards

Guessing that most of these folks would be surprised to learn that Hugo Chavez has been dead for nearly 8 yrs. Interesting because based on the rantings of people like Lin Wood and Sidney Powell the entire rationale for believing the election was "stolen" seems to be some shadowy conspiracy theory linking Chavez, Venezuela, Dominion, and of course public enemy # 1, George Soros...

The FBI is using a new twist on the "10 most wanted list" and Twitter is responding...

Some particularly nasty people still on the loose...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT