ADVERTISEMENT

F-ING foul shooting

ATLHoosier

Freshman
Dec 20, 2001
...is going to be the death of this team! Really did their level best to give this one away there at the end.

Devonte Green is a 4th year Senior SG, and he’s Danny Greens brother. And the dude is shooting 67% from the FT stripe.

Do these guys even practice shooting?

Reactions: ufo33
Devonte Green is a 4th year Senior SG, and he’s Danny Greens brother. And the dude is shooting 67% from the FT stripe.

It is amazing DG isn’t a better FT shooter. I was screaming for him to pass to RP as soon as he got it. Letting the ball go through Smith and Green at the end there wasn’t the best option...

I believe we attempt or have made the most in the country. Impressive stat regardless the ladder
Agree with this. We started the game out very well, but didn’t finish strong. We need to work on taking better advantage of those opportunities moving forward. That game was closer than it needed to be

13/18 is 72%, slightly above average in the NCAA. It’s been much improved from last year. Obviously they work on shooting. This post is dumb
I don't think it would even be a topic if Devonte hadn't bricked them at the end. By missing that last front end one-and-one, he effectively went 1 for 4 in the final 15 seconds. Would have felt much better watching him seal the game as you would expect a senior shooting guard to do.

Crean liked famous people, it made him feel connected and important.

Reactions: hondo314
Soph Rob more composed that Senior Devonte
We know this about Devonte. Being composed isn’t really his game. He’s erratic and gives us really important spurts of offense. He just had one bad game. He’ll be fine and will provide many contributions to us this season. He seems to step up to the challenge when we play ranked opponents. I guarantee he will go for 25+ vs one of Michigan, MSU, OSU, or Maryland.

Reactions: hondo314
ADVERTISEMENT