ADVERTISEMENT

F’n Parquet Courts

wiede

All-American
Sep 25, 2001
because I’m in a sharing mood tonight, please enjoy this performance at their release party for the most recent album. It’s their whole album. Close to their best, but it has some really odd tracks.

You’re GD welcome.

We had tickets to see them at a small venue in Austin a few months ago- and we couldn’t make it. So much regret with that decision. Should’ve just left the kids at home that night, alone. (Kidding, probably).

For the uninitiated, songs 1 and 3 on this performance are what you’re looking for. And also check out their first two albums, and the song “human performance” (off the album before this one).

I’m obsessed with these guys lately. Obviously.

because I’m in a sharing mood tonight, please enjoy this performance at their release party for the most recent album. It’s their whole album. Close to their best, but it has some really odd tracks.

You’re GD welcome.

We had tickets to see them at a small venue in Austin a few months ago- and we couldn’t make it. So much regret with that decision. Should’ve just left the kids at home that night, alone. (Kidding, probably).

For the uninitiated, songs 1 and 3 on this performance are what you’re looking for. And also check out their first two albums, and the song “human performance” (off the album before this one).

And because my YouTube recommendations are schizophrenic, I present a tribe called quest “scenario”- performed by the muppets. No chit.

Again, you’re GD welcome.

KnifeEarPain.jpg

You’re GD welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT