ADVERTISEMENT

"Expert" walks his predictions back.

Singapore scientists plan to start testing COVID-19 vaccine this year

There is a working treatment already. After nearly 4 months, only two fatalities and that was from last Saturday.
We are a week into vaccine trials and treatment testing here, so I'd say that puts us 9 weeks ahead where solving the problem is concerned.

giphy.gif

This analogy seems to fit the discussion. A B17 loses 3 engines deep over Germany and starts losing altitude. The pilot says that at this rate, the plane will have to land in 4 minutes. So the crew goes through and throws out all their guns, ammo, everything not nailed down, and jettisons their bombs. The pilot now says they will keep altitude for 15 minutes. At this point the right waist gunner named "Federalist Society" says "Ha, you have walked back your prediction".

The crew then tosses the right waist gunner.

I posted an article written by another person. I didn't write it and gave no opinion on it. Your hatred is eating you up and you seem not to know it or to know why. Its a pity. Best Wishes.

You are spreading false propaganda.... why?

Probably because you are a habitual liar.

I have no hate whatsoever... just want all people to know that you are a known propagandist that spreads disinformation, like it's your life's work.

ADVERTISEMENT