ADVERTISEMENT

Exempt from mandatory jabs....

The destructive side effects of all these so-called vaccines are many and varied.
Says the guy who likely gets his info from a social media site or an alternative source that peddles conspiracies.

We have a lot of people here who have recievd the vaccine, so lets take an informal poll as to who has had destructive side effects or even ANY side effects. I'll start. I received my first Pfizer shot in early April and the second a couple weeks later. I had no side effects after the first dose and I had mild cold/flu like symptoms after the second dose that lasted for about 12-15 hours. Since then I have had ZERO side effects of any kind. And I bet you'll hear the same story from others on here who have had the vaccine.

Says the guy who likely gets his info from a social media site or an alternative source that peddles conspiracies.

We have a lot of people here who have recievd the vaccine, so lets take an informal poll as to who has had destructive side effects or even ANY side effects. I'll start. I received my first Pfizer shot in early April and the second a couple weeks later. I had no side effects after the first dose and I had mild cold/flu like symptoms after the second dose that lasted for about 12-15 hours. Since then I have had ZERO side effects of any kind. And I bet you'll hear the same story from others on here who have had the vaccine.
Is he a new nut bar?
Is he a renamed nut that I managed to miss in his prior iteration?

It won't take nearly that long to prove how dangerous and destructive these fake vaccines are .

We are already seeing huge increases in Israel and the UK, two of the most vax'd countries, wherein the vax'd are the huge majority of those admitted to hospital.
Countries using Ivermectin and HCQ to treat 'cases', and preventive vitamins and supplements such as D3, C, Zink, and other
remedies, such as Glutathion, Quercetin, and Curcumin, are seeing reductions in 'cases'.

The 'vaccines' ARE the so-called Delta varient...

I feel pity for everyone who has taken this poison. Many are good, trusting souls who were caught up in the scam.

The destructive side effects of all these so-called vaccines are many and varied.
"Countries using Ivermectin and HCQ to treat 'cases', and preventive vitamins and supplements such as D3, C, Zink, and other
remedies, such as Glutathion, Quercetin, and Curcumin, are seeing reductions in 'cases'."

Let's see how accurate your info is. Exactly what "countries" are you talking about? Links?

The positive effect of the vax and emergency measures is pretty obvious as well...

One of the problems is that people in some areas seemed to get the impression that covid was a city disease since NYC and other east coast areas were hit hardest initially. For a while, initially, New England and NYC were the epicenter of the disease, esp with regards to deaths per 100,000...

A comparison of the 5 most vaccinated states (vax rates of 67-69% in Rhode Island, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Vermont — in that order) and the 5 least vaccinated states (Mississippi, West Virginia, Idaho, Alabama, and Wyoming ) is very interesting. As of Jan 2021 (pre widespread vax) the Blue states had a death rate of 152 per 100,000 and those 5 Red states were at 106 per 100,000...

The Blue states declared States of Emergency, mask mandates, travel restrictions, etc... CT imposed a $10,000 fine on businesses who violated mask or 50% capacity regs. And all 5 of those states embraced the vaccine, including both Vermont and MA which have GOP Governors...All of those states mandated the vaccine for health workers and most for state employees...

The 5 Red states went the opposite direction, banning new mask mandates, allowing the old ones from 2020 to expire, and opening up businesses to full capacity with no masks. They continued to rely on "personal responsibility", and many gave lukewarm support to the idea of getting the vax.

By April 2020 the gap in deaths had narrowed to 193 vs 213 per 100,000. And as the vax took off in Blue states and the Delta variant hit the death rate in those Red states tripled compared to those Blue states. Now those 5 Red states have a death rate of 230 per 100,000 vs the Blue states at 224 per 100.000 over the entire course of the pandemic. Death rates in those 5 Red states have more than doubled in a little over 8 mos and have done so AFTER the vax was available...

"Countries using Ivermectin and HCQ to treat 'cases', and preventive vitamins and supplements such as D3, C, Zink, and other
remedies, such as Glutathion, Quercetin, and Curcumin, are seeing reductions in 'cases'."

Let's see how accurate your info is. Exactly what "countries" are you talking about? Links?

The positive effect of the vax and emergency measures is pretty obvious as well...

One of the problems is that people in some areas seemed to get the impression that covid was a city disease since NYC and other east coast areas were hit hardest initially. For a while, initially, New England and NYC were the epicenter of the disease, esp with regards to deaths per 100,000...

A comparison of the 5 most vaccinated states (vax rates of 67-69% in Rhode Island, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Vermont — in that order) and the 5 least vaccinated states (Mississippi, West Virginia, Idaho, Alabama, and Wyoming ) is very interesting. As of Jan 2021 (pre widespread vax) the Blue states had a death rate of 152 per 100,000 and those 5 Red states were at 106 per 100,000...

The Blue states declared States of Emergency, mask mandates, travel restrictions, etc... CT imposed a $10,000 fine on businesses who violated mask or 50% capacity regs. And all 5 of those states embraced the vaccine, including both Vermont and MA which have GOP Governors...All of those states mandated the vaccine for health workers and most for state employees...

The 5 Red states went the opposite direction, banning new mask mandates, allowing the old ones from 2020 to expire, and opening up businesses to full capacity with no masks. They continued to rely on "personal responsibility", and many gave lukewarm support to the idea of getting the vax.

By April 2020 the gap in deaths had narrowed to 193 vs 213 per 100,000. And as the vax took off in Blue states and the Delta variant hit the death rate in those Red states tripled compared to those Blue states. Now those 5 Red states have a death rate of 230 per 100,000 vs the Blue states at 224 per 100.000 over the entire course of the pandemic. Death rates in those 5 Red states have more than doubled in a little over 8 mos and have done so AFTER the vax was available...

Good for the red states. sounds like tens of millions of people got to carry on with their lives

Reactions: jet812
Why do you think it will go away? The vaccine isn’t eradicating the virus.
True. We're currently at the same level of deaths per day (2,012) that we were in December. Almost 3-times higher than this date last September. Any guesses where we'll peak this winter? I'm guessing we'll surpass 5k per day.

And we're packing stadiums, arenas and bars across the country. Herd immunity, baby.

Not tens of millions, as those 5 red states don't have "tens of millions" of residents.
i was typing fast w/o thinking. true. in fact i just looked it up out of curiosity. wyoming only has 590,000 residents. the least populated state. the entire state only has 124 icu beds

For those of us who have already ingested the poison, are there any known antidotes?
Look up Glutathione.
Quercetin
Curcumin (sp?)

I read an article claiming there is an approach to that issue; as I recall, the item in question binds to spike proteins and reduces their effect.
Most vitamin, supplement and prescription compounds are more oriented to prevent catching the flu, not as poison antidotes.

Reactions: ulrey
Look up Glutathione.
Quercetin
Curcumin (sp?)

I read an article claiming there is an approach to that issue; as I recall, the item in question binds to spike proteins and reduces their effect.
Most vitamin, supplement and prescription compounds are more oriented to prevent catching the flu, not as poison antidotes.

You need a padded room

I'd still make the unvaxxed wear them.

That was the original plan at our workplace, but there was such an outcry that they lifted the mask requirement for everyone, vaxxed or not, in June. But we've recently been warned that it may be coming back.

We're at about 60% vaccinated as a company. The holdouts that I'm personally acquainted with are the usual suspects. Obviously I can't say if that holds true for all 40%. I've heard nothing about this mandate for over 100 employees. We have about 300 employees, so that'd be about 120 unvaccinated people who would either have to get vaxxed, or tested weekly. I'd like to see how that would go over. It would be quite a shitshow, I'm certain. But somehow I don't see either happening. I don't think the "mandate" will ever really be enforced.

Look up Glutathione.
Quercetin
Curcumin (sp?)

Thank you!

So, help me out with this mandate for corporations with more that 100 employees. Is this actually something that is supposed to be in effect? Because I work for a company with more that 100 employees and we're clearly not following this.
A President can’t just say “all big companies must do X”

But they typically issue an Executive Order that says “all government contractors must do X”

All providers of goods/service over a certain dollar limit. Used to be $7,500 for some, $100,000 for others.

Then they must require their sub-contractors to also do X in contractual language.

So pretty quick, all road builders and supply chain, all military contractors and supply chain. Etc. Vendors who refill snack machines in federal offices. Sell computers, cars, phones to the feds.

OSHA can act. Usually takes at least 90 days after a publishing/comment period.

Congress can make laws to regulate interstate commerce - including your backyard tomatoes.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Just looking at the numbers: For the under 65 group, it is not at all clear that the vax is worth taking. The risk of CoViD for them is minimal and the rate of feeling like crap for 24 hours is significant.

That being said, I voluntarily received both Moderna vaccinations and fall in the under 65 group.

But they typically issue an Executive Order that says “all government contractors must do X”

All providers of goods/service over a certain dollar limit. Used to be $7,500 for some, $100,000 for others.

Then they must require their sub-contractors to also do X in contractual language.

So pretty quick, all road builders and supply chain, all military contractors and supply chain. Etc. Vendors who refill snack machines in federal offices. Sell computers, cars, phones to the feds.

Congress can make laws to regulate interstate commerce - including your backyard tomatoes.
What he really did was give corporations some cover. They are in the business of making money and covid is an impediment to that end. I'm sure more (non-MyPillow) companies wanted to lay down mandates but were leery of knuckleheads showing up at their doors. I've said all along businesses will fix this in the end.

So, we won't be affected by this mandate.

Just looking at the numbers: For the under 65 group, it is not at all clear that the vax is worth taking. The risk of CoViD for them is minimal and the rate of feeling like crap for 24 hours is significant.

That being said, I voluntarily received both Moderna vaccinations and fall in the under 65 group.
I don't think you understand the point of population vaccination.

Mayo Clinic on Vaccinations (It's not all about you)

It won't take nearly that long to prove how dangerous and destructive these fake vaccines are .

We are already seeing huge increases in Israel and the UK, two of the most vax'd countries, wherein the vax'd are the huge majority of those admitted to hospital.
Countries using Ivermectin and HCQ to treat 'cases', and preventive vitamins and supplements such as D3, C, Zink, and other
remedies, such as Glutathion, Quercetin, and Curcumin, are seeing reductions in 'cases'.

The 'vaccines' ARE the so-called Delta varient...

I feel pity for everyone who has taken this poison. Many are good, trusting souls who were caught up in the scam.

The pathetic part about your bullshit is that it has not been pulled. Meanwhile, if I were to speak the truth and call you an imbecile and a f-u-c-king moron, my post would probably get pulled and I might even be banned for week or more.

The pathetic part about your bullshit is that it has not been pulled. Meanwhile, if I were to speak the truth and call you an imbecile and a f-u-c-king moron, my post would probably get pulled and I might even be banned for week or more.
People know it's insane

People are really being banned? Is TMP banned?

Why should Mas have his posts deleted?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Huh? What numbers? We just had a 44 year old dad from our school die last week. I was just at a party on Saturday with two docs that work in a hospital and most of people they are admitting to ICU are under 50, all non-vaxxed (which makes sense, as that's where the large % of unvaxxed are found). Don't understand why anyone sane would take that risk compared with maybe feeling lousy for one day.

So when we vax everyone, it’s still not going away. It appears vaxed=less harsh symptoms. Israeli studies might argue with that. Haven’t had time to read them.
I don't think it would be challenging cancer and heart disease as the leading killer in the US. Let's start there.

I don't think you understand the point of population vaccination.

Mayo Clinic on Vaccinations (It's not all about you)
What a horse sh&t post. We have a math problem right now. Some folks immunity is waning. We have now entered a vicious cycle. I have been pro-vax from the start. I gather the data, analyze it and draw my own conclusions.

For instance-- In the under 18 age group, there have been <250 deaths from CoViD, but in the limited trial of vaccines on that group, over 500 cases of severe cardiomyopathy have been reported.
Should you vax a kid?
I gave these numbers to both my children. They understood that there was a higher risk of getting cardiomyopathy than dying from CoViD. They both decided to get vaxxed due to the low risk of complications from the vaccine.
We should all be able to make our own choices.

What a horse sh&t post. We have a math problem right now. Some folks immunity is waning. We have now entered a vicious cycle. I have been pro-vax from the start. I gather the data, analyze it and draw my own conclusions.

For instance-- In the under 18 age group, there have been <250 deaths from CoViD, but in the limited trial of vaccines on that group, over 500 cases of severe cardiomyopathy have been reported.
Should you vax a kid?
I gave these numbers to both my children. They understood that there was a higher risk of getting cardiomyopathy than dying from CoViD. They both decided to get vaxxed due to the low risk of complications from the vaccine.
We should all be able to make our own choices.
Did you tell them about herd immunity?

You're describing a very narrow piece of the analysis. If only half the population is vaccinated, the virus continues unabated in the other half. This causes 3 main problems.

The first is the ongoing potential for variants, that can be vaccine-resistant and/or more lethal.

The second is the need to monitor very closely the duration of vaccines' effectiveness, so those of us wishing to rely on the known science to combat the virus continue to know when the odds begin to change.

The third is that our health care system (a major economic driver in the US) will be severely strained.

Reactions: TommyCracker
I’m not up to speed on any mandate from the government, but as for the private sector, my employer jumped on a work place mandate a few days after the FDA gave full approval to the vaccine.

We have to show proof of being fully vaccinated (two weeks removed from the 2nd Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) by October 1st, or have an approved religious or medical exception. The medical exception is hard to get as doctors want you to be vaccinated, the religious exception is usually approved. Without the vaccine or exception, you have voluntarily resigned.

I only have two people that have refused to be vaccinated. One tried for a medical exception from his doctor, but was denied. He told me late last week that he won’t seek any other exception and to “do what I have to do”. What I’ll have to do on September 30th, is walk him out the door. The other has requested a religious exception, saying he’s a Rastafarian, doesn’t believe in Western medicine, and believes Jah and his weed is all he needs.😂 It’s still pending, but he’ll probably be granted a religious exception.

Those that are granted an exception must be tested for covid twice per week. Everyone, vaccinated or not, are still required to mask up indoors (unless in a closed office, alone) and be temperature checked every morning to come on site.
Who pays for the COVID tests?

I think the recomendation for mask wearing is for kids 2 and up and this kid looks to be about a year old, so you see why he's refusing. My kid is 5 and wore a mask starting last year at 4 in pre-school and now wears one in kindergarten. He has no problem wearing one and when I take him to a park to play he's the one who wants to wear a mask on the playground. I tell him he'll be outside, so he doesn't need to.
I bet a kid would like a cool one like this, right?

black-skull-half-mask.jpg

No side effects here (two Pfizer shots), not even a sore arm like those damn shots they gave me as a kid,

I don't think it would be challenging cancer and heart disease as the leading killer in the US. Let's start there.
If there were a vaccine for cancer and heart disease, would the anti-vaxxers take it?

Depends WWTD.

She says this is "child abuse". What would you say this is?

Now, these folks did not know that the restaurant banned masks. They weren't causing any kind of "pro-mask" disturbance, just sitting at a table with friends wearing masks to protect their 4 mo old son at home who has CF. They also didn't whine and make a scene or disturb other patrons. Just got up and left when the owner sent the waitress over to tell them to leave because "it's political"...

Huh? What numbers? We just had a 44 year old dad from our school die last week. I was just at a party on Saturday with two docs that work in a hospital and most of people they are admitting to ICU are under 50, all non-vaxxed (which makes sense, as that's where the large % of unvaxxed are found). Don't understand why anyone sane would take that risk compared with maybe feeling lousy for one day.
Link?

Sounds like BS...

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
GFY, Poodle.

There are dozens if not hundreds of medical doctors, clinicians, nutritionists, researchers etc. in many countries

who dissent from the Leviathan's 'vaccine' narrative.

Their voices are being heard by millions of people every day.

Fascists like you have no effect upon the ability pf people to #SpeakFreely...

Get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Who pays for the COVID tests?
The company. Going to do it on site 2-3 times per week. I work for a big Pharma company, so it’s nothing to test, send overnight to the lab, and get the results back the next day. It’s also why they’re fairly strict on the protocol.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT