CDC
FDA
USPS
NIAD
Pfizer
Moderna
Illegal Aliens
General Dynamics*

*GD was forced to rescind their mandate as 40% of their workforce refused.

One of you 'progressives' explain this!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Congress
Congressional staff
All Legislative branch
All Judicial branches
White House staff
CDC
FDA
USPS
NIAD
Pfizer
Moderna
Illegal Aliens
General Dynamics*

Who are jabs mandatory for at this point? I don’t fit any of those categories, and It isn’t mandatory for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU
Congress
Congressional staff
All Legislative branch
All Judicial branches
White House staff
CDC
FDA
USPS
NIAD
Pfizer
Moderna
Illegal Aliens
General Dynamics*

The very first one I looked up; White House Staff

I'm not going to go through the rest of your list because you're surely wrong about almost all of it...as you are everything else.

Congress
Congressional staff
All Legislative branch
All Judicial branches
White House staff
CDC
FDA
USPS
NIAD
Pfizer
Moderna
Illegal Aliens
General Dynamics*

More information for your dumb-ass. Glad you're getting your health news from "viral texts". Dear lord.

Congress
Congressional staff
All Legislative branch
All Judicial branches
White House staff
CDC
FDA
USPS
NIAD
Pfizer
Moderna
Illegal Aliens
General Dynamics*

More info for your conspiracy obsessed mind:

More information for your dumb-ass. Glad you're getting your health news from "viral texts". Dear lord.
I was looking at it from an entirely different angle. Everyone has the freedom of choice not to be vaccinated. They just have to weigh the costs of their choices, either way.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Congress
Congressional staff
All Legislative branch
All Judicial branches
White House staff
CDC
FDA
USPS
NIAD
Pfizer
Moderna
Illegal Aliens
General Dynamics*

Pfizer, J&J already mandate vaccines for their employees and Moderna will on October 1st.

I was looking at it from an entirely different angle. Everyone has the freedom of choice not to be vaccinated. They just have to weigh the costs of their choices, either way.
Mas is trying to play the "gotcha" game.

Congress and Congressional Staff aren't part of the Executive Branch, so they don't fall under the mandate, but all US military members (since they are part of the Executive branch) must be vaccinated.

Read up on this stuff yourself. And stop trying to get information from idiots.

Congress
Congressional staff
All Legislative branch
All Judicial branches
White House staff
CDC
FDA
USPS
NIAD
Pfizer
Moderna
Illegal Aliens
General Dynamics*

USPS is not a government entity, so they fall under the "companies larger than 100 people rule." Postal workers have to be vaccinated or be tested weekly.

USPS is not a government entity, so they fall under the "companies larger than 100 people rule." Postal workers have to be vaccinated or be tested weekly.
USPS is odd hoops but it's absolutely a governmental agency and usps employees are fed ees

Reactions: DrHoops
The very first one I looked up; White House Staff

I'm not going to go through the rest of your list because you're surely wrong about almost all of it...as you are everything else.

USPS is odd hoops but it's absolutely a governmental agency and usps employees are fed ees
Okay. You're right I misspoke. Thank you for making me look that up more closely.

It is a quasi government entity in that It is not funded by tax dollars. Postal workers' salaries and benefits don't come from US tax dollars. USPS is self supporting. All revenues come from postage. Congress only has say in how much postage can be. Besides that they are independent.

With all the threats of anthrax and other crazy shit the USPS workers get exposed to from around the world, I can't imagine why any of them would refuse a Covid vaccine

Couldn't get into the Vegas football game without getting the jab. Lines took 3 hours for people who simply wanted to go to a football game.

Mandatory to get into the game. Government has private businesses do their bidding.

Can you cite where the government required the Raiders to mandate vaccinations? Why is it not possible for a private organization to take steps they feel are in their best interests and/or in the best interests of their customers?

More info for your conspiracy obsessed mind:

Yes, General Dynamics too not sure why they made the list, though:

Pfizer, J&J already mandate vaccines for their employees and Moderna will on October 1st.

What's crazy is that Mas won't acknowledge any of this. He'll either double down on it or hide altogether.

Can you cite where the government required the Raiders to mandate vaccinations? Why is it not possible for a private organization to take steps they feel are in their best interests and/or in the best interests of their customers?
I guess the Raiders decided to become "the Man" since moving to Vegas.

Couldn't get into the Vegas football game without getting the jab. Lines took 3 hours for people who simply wanted to go to a football game.
Hey Pastor, where does this rank with hospitals rationing care due to COVID cases?

With all the threats of anthrax and other crazy shit the USPS workers get exposed to from around the world, I can't imagine why any of them would refuse a Covid vaccine
Maybe for same reason nurses are

They have had months to get vaccinated. Sorry, but people are running out of patience for idiots who spread a deadly virus because they can't take 20 minutes out of their day, be patriotic, and get vaccinated. Then they (and you) have the audacity to complain about the wait to get into a football game? Also, the Raiders vaccinated 6,000 people at the game which is awesome.

I hope you're as concerned about the lines people wait in to VOTE as you are a meaningless NFL game. Seriously, you are one weird dude.

Reactions: cosmickid
They have had months to get vaccinated. Sorry, but people are running out of patience for idiots who spread a deadly virus because they can't take 20 minutes out of their day, be patriotic, and get vaccinated. Then they (and you) have the audacity to complain about the wait to get into a football game? Also, the Raiders vaccinated 6,000 people at the game which is awesome.

I hope you're as concerned about the lines people wait in to VOTE as you are a meaningless NFL game. Seriously, you are one weird dude.
C'mon man, it's obvious. That's 6,000 more people with the mark of the beast. Of course he's concerned.

Reactions: DrHoops
C'mon man, it's obvious. That's 6,000 more people with the mark of the beast. Of course he's concerned.
An entire stadium worth of cannibal, lizard, sex-traffickers. Imagine Van surrounded by that much pure evil! He'd be speaking in tongues and they'd have to drag him away in a straight jacket.

Just take your shots and STFU.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-14-at-8.29.05-PM.png

ADVERTISEMENT