ADVERTISEMENT

Every team has a bye this year

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Every B1G team has a week off this year through out the rest of the schedule. We play Sat Feb 1st. then Sat the 8th against PU. I have never noticed this, and want to know if it has been going on every year. I wonder if there are numbers on how teams play after that week off?

I noticed because PSU doesn't play again until we go to University Park. So we get two power houses, and then go to PSU after winning on the road and a weeks worth of rest. Young guys might not need rest, might actually be worse, but that is why I would like to know if this has always been the case and if there are numbers on it.

Every B1G team has a week off this year through out the rest of the schedule. We play Sat Feb 1st. then Sat the 8th against PU. I have never noticed this, and want to know if it has been going on every year. I wonder if there are numbers on how teams play after that week off?

I noticed because PSU doesn't play again until we go to University Park. So we get two power houses, and then go to PSU after winning on the road and a weeks worth of rest. Young guys might not need rest, might actually be worse, but that is why I would like to know if this has always been the case and if there are numbers on it.
I am not positive but I think the occasional one game week has occurred before and may happen every year.

ADVERTISEMENT