ADVERTISEMENT

Every Game Left 50/50

cryano

All-Big Ten
Apr 19, 2005
Thats whats so frustrating about this team.
We have just as good a shot at winning almost every game on our schedule as we do losing.

However there is no game I would point at and say ‘Thats a definite win!’...but also only not a single game we cant win.
The road games are vs beatable teams, but yes they are road games. Id doubt would knock off Purdue and Illinois back to back on the road.

I thought it would be a 22+ win season with a tourney bid...19, or 20 post BTT, wins looks more likely, with waiting out the selection committee.

Like ive been saying that maryland debacle will end up biting us come selevtion time.

Reactions: cryano
Thats whats so frustrating about this team.
We have just as good a shot at winning almost every game on our schedule as we do losing.

However there is no game I would point at and say ‘Thats a definite win!’...but also only not a single game we cant win.
The road games are vs beatable teams, but yes they are road games. Id doubt would knock off Purdue and Illinois back to back on the road.

I thought it would be a 22+ win season with a tourney bid...19, or 20 post BTT, wins looks more likely, with waiting out the selection committee.

Significantly less than 50% at Michigan & Minnesota

Far less than 50% at Illinois & at Purdue. the chances v. Illinois go up some if Ayo can't play.

I think if we get to 20 we are safely in. 19 and I still think we're in but sweating.

The conference is crazy good and the bubble this year is garbage (according to two major bracketologists).

Still, getting 3 more wins is going to be a struggle. I think we'll beat Wisconsin and Minnesota but the rest I have zero confidence in.

Other than Nebraska we haven't come within a light year of being competitive on the road.

The next two are going to be tough...but the final two look ok...
Winning at MN and today help a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT