ADVERTISEMENT

Even though I had seven pars on the front nine this morning, I still shot a +3 39.

The back nine was even worse. I had one par and a birdie on the back nine and still shot a 47 for an 18-hole score of 86.
I regressed today with an 83 and lost $555. I paid for the bad score and it won’t even be used to raise my handicap. 😂

Just when you think you have it figured out, golf slaps you in the face and reminds you, you’re not really that good.

But I had a great time with my buddies. 😂

The back nine was even worse. I had one par and a birdie on the back nine and still shot a 47 for an 18-hole score of 86.
You're funny. From what I've heard of your golf game 7 pars and a 39 sounds like the best nine you've had in years, no?

I regressed today with an 83 and lost $555. I paid for the bad score and it won’t even be used to raise my handicap. 😂

Just when you think you have it figured out, golf slaps you in the face and reminds you, you’re not really that good.

But I had a great time with my buddies. 😂

Hmmm, could I lose $500+ unplanned and still say I had a great time? Not with "my buddies" I don't believe. Have to be a female involved!

I played backyard hoops with my teenage nephews. My 50-something knees aren't what they used to be. They were impressed, though, that I made 29 consecutive free throws. My shot is all arm these days, no lift, so the range is a bit limited. It was fun but I am a little sore, unlike the teens.

I played backyard hoops with my teenage nephews. My 50-something knees aren't what they used to be. They were impressed, though, that I made 29 consecutive free throws. My shot is all arm these days, no lift, so the range is a bit limited. It was fun but I am a little sore, unlike the teens.
I had to have surgery to fuse my ankle and leg... talk about no lift. My shot is all arms now and I can't play, but I still like tooling around and shooting FTs. You'd be good at FT golf, have you tried? 18 FTs like golf and a make is a par, a miss a bogey and a no-rim swish is a birdie. I think my best is -6, my son I think got to a -9. You might be able to get to - double digits.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
You're funny. From what I've heard of your golf game 7 pars and a 39 sounds like the best nine you've had in years, no?
On November 14, 2015, I still was a member of the country club and had my best nine there ever! I was playing with a Master Pro (our former country club pro) and my dentist buddy and we were playing against other threesomes for money. I had a +6 42 on the front nine and an even-par 36 on the back nine for a 78. I had one bogey, one birdie and seven pars on the back nine. That was one of my best rounds in years on a tough course.

On November 14, 2015, I still was a member of the country club and had my best nine there ever! I was playing with a Master Pro (our former country club pro) and my dentist buddy and we were playing against other threesomes for money. I had a +6 42 on the front nine and an even-par 36 on the back nine for a 78. I had one bogey, one birdie and seven pars on the back nine. That was one of my best rounds in years on a tough course.
wonder if your dentist buddy gave you the ol one-two ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT