ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN ‘79 Holiday Bowl?

kpbucks4454

Junior
Sep 8, 2004
I believe I read that our ‘79 Holiday Bowl win over BYU was being televised today at 5:00 on ESPN.
However, just looked to record and I don’t see it. ESPN 2? It was a great win and won’t forget. Our family was vacationing in Disneyland over Christmas with our young children. After a long day at the park and getting back to our room late, I sat down, turned on the tv and WOW! IU vs BYU. Great game and topped off a great day. Would love to see again. Is it on today?

I believe I read that our ‘79 Holiday Bowl win over BYU was being televised today at 5:00 on ESPN.
However, just looked to record and I don’t see it. ESPN 2? It was a great win and won’t forget. Our family was vacationing in Disneyland over Christmas with our young children. After a long day at the park and getting back to our room late, I sat down, turned on the tv and WOW! IU vs BYU. Great game and topped off a great day. Would love to see again. Is it on today?
It’s been on the BTN. Not sure if it’s on today.

IU takeover was on BTN on Thursday. Last season's Bucket game and Nebraska game were on followed by the '79 Holiday Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT