ADVERTISEMENT

@eppy99 Crypto

The crypto market is looking rough after that 41% btc correction. Ethereum is down as are most alts. Somehow Matic is sticking a middle finger up and ranging between 1.80 and 2.40. I can handle this correction.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
For some reason, it reminds me of this scene

bgJUeTT.gif

hey eppy how about this. we're back in business!!!!

Not a fan of Doge but cool to
See. Did I tell you I bought a Bitcoin mining rig? Just dipping my toe into this venture. My rig cost $5400 and will be hosted in a warehouse in South Carolina. Two days later the price of the same rig went up to 19k. Apparently the infrastructure deal was providing Bitcoin mining a safe haven opportunity while investing was preparing to get taxes heavily. We’ll see how this plays out.

Btw, the markets have broken the downtrend and for those who are holders like me things are looking up again.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Not a fan of Doge but cool to
See. Did I tell you I bought a Bitcoin mining rig? Just dipping my toe into this venture. My rig cost $5400 and will be hosted in a warehouse in South Carolina. Two days later the price of the same rig went up to 19k. Apparently the infrastructure deal was providing Bitcoin mining a safe haven opportunity while investing was preparing to get taxes heavily. We’ll see how this plays out.

Btw, the markets have broken the downtrend and for those who are holders like me things are looking up again.
Damn you are all in! Interesting stuff

I'm still debating on whether or not to sell my ridiculous amount of doge right now, and put it all into ETH after the next crash or just let it ride for the next few years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT