ADVERTISEMENT

@eppy99 Crypto

Always start that conversation with
"First of all, remember that we love each other honey". :)

Every damn thing in my portfolio is down.. arggh.
i am really blessed .... my wife NEVER looks at anything financial. I wish she would. I am serious .... I could move lots of money to a foreign account and she would never suspect a thing. I've tried to get her to be a little more involved bi=ut no luck so far.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
i am really blessed .... my wife NEVER looks at anything financial. I wish she would. I am serious .... I could move lots of money to a foreign account and she would never suspect a thing. I've tried to get her to be a little more involved bi=ut no luck so far.
you'd do great in a divorce

Reactions: NPT
There must be something borderline illegal about Musk doing all of this, right? If he was manipulating traditional stock prices this way (while holding them) certainly he'd fall under some sort of scrutiny.

I mean, he's able to buy and sell Dogecoin knowing he's about to say X on SNL in a few hours. He's free to do whatever with his holdings of Bitcoin hours and days before he announces that Tesla will no longer accept Bitcoin, knowing this will send the price tumbling.
If it was a stock and he sold a bunch and then made the announcement that would be illegal but those currencies don't have much regulation. However I've seen Mark Cuban talking the dogecoin up. He said they took it as a payment at Maverick games.

I
I am in the exact same boat. I really should have someone as a check and balance, but don't.

Where's your account at now @mcmurtry66 ?

Elon was tweeting it up this afternoon.
you know i really don't understand this stuff - at all. i was reading a little of musk's comments this morning about energy usage. it was pretty interesting. why couldn't a computer nerd @UncleMark who knows computer stuff set up a computer and just let it run around the clock "mining" this stuff? i don't really understand what mining means either

dogecoin doing a little better with ether and bit still in the shitter. burl is up over $2.00 a pound! It's like a clash - olden times vs future times. right now i prefer that block of wood. at least i can hold it
I'm back to only being $48 underwater on the coin. That is a world different than this time yesterday !

AND i've got about #300 of Red Oak burl sliced in 1" slabs in the shop. (Not to brag :) )

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
you know i really don't understand this stuff - at all. i was reading a little of musk's comments this morning about energy usage. it was pretty interesting. why couldn't a computer nerd @UncleMark who knows computer stuff set up a computer and just let it run around the clock "mining" this stuff? i don't really understand what mining means either

You can’t effectively do it with simply “a computer.” It takes systems with enormous computing power (especially GPU) to mine bitcoin. And that takes huge amounts of electricity. That’s why something like 80% of mining takes place in China, where electricity costs are cheap. Otherwise you’ll spend more in electricity running your mining systems that would would ever mine in bitcoin. I’d wager that it’d be next to impossible for an average dude to make a penny mining bitcoin on their own. Most people join mining co-ops if they want to get into such things.

I have to admit I kinda despise dogecoin and any other meme coins as I think it takes away from quality projects getting noticed and liquidity flowing into them. And when people get rekt for betting on shitcoins theyre less likely to stick with crypto..

I have to admit I kinda despise dogecoin and any other meme coins as I think it takes away from quality projects getting noticed and liquidity flowing into them. And when people get rekt for betting on shitcoins theyre less likely to stick with crypto..
Mhmm

Price discovery is exciting to me. You never know how high a stock/coin will go.
I'm now ~ 12% up on my portfolio. All of that gain is Doge with the other 6 coins underwater. The other crap I chose doesn't move much. I know you don't like coins with pet faces, but all the others might as well be a face of an exwife, at least the one's I chose. All takers and don't give back shit! :)

I'm now ~ 12% up on my portfolio. All of that gain is Doge with the other 6 coins underwater. The other crap I chose doesn't move much. I know you don't like coins with pet faces, but all the others might as well be a face of an exwife, at least the one's I chose. All takers and don't give back shit! :)
Lmao

Buy the dip

• Haha
Tip for you degenerates. Learn about DEFI and how to use decentralized exchanges (DEX's) . Its the key to getting in on coins that are yet to hit the major centralized exchanges (CEX's). Uniswap is probably the most popular but the gas fees (commission) is outrageous. Try using quickswap or DFYN. Youtube will be your friend in learning the ropes.

Uh oh. There's definitely something going on with Tesla and Bitcoin holdings. Musk has been beefing all day with the BTC boys.

If people are dumping btc because they can’t handle some Elon Musk tweets they shouldn’t be in the game.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
If people are dumping btc because they can’t handle some Elon Musk tweets they shouldn’t be in the game.

What is it with that guy anyway? He seems to be purposely manipulating these things, if not for profit then perhaps merely for his own amusement. The more Elon I see, the more I think he's simply insane.

He's going to come to a bizarre end some day. I just know it.

What is it with that guy anyway? He seems to be purposely manipulating these things, if not for profit then perhaps merely for his own amusement. The more Elon I see, the more I think he's simply insane.

He's in damage control mode today and some people are saying that his antics have forced the liquidation of BTC by Tesla.

One of the examples I read

Agreed. He’ll be in a truck he sends to Mars. bizarre genius. His entire family is different, and incredibly accomplished. I love the attention he gets. He makes science cool

dogecoin doing a little better with ether and bit still in the shitter. burl is up over $2.00 a pound! It's like a clash - olden times vs future times. right now i prefer that block of wood. at least i can hold it
How big is the burl block? I can turn you a pen or a shot glass. 😀

ADVERTISEMENT