ADVERTISEMENT

Epically funny tweet from Monica Lewinsky

Okay, I got it. I see in the comments a few others were slow to get it too. Not that that is an excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
I missed that in the Starr report. Did Clinton say the #1 lie every man says to a woman?
Here is my question.

What Clinton did was stupid, unprofessional, and evil. He got what he deserved. Unfortunately, Monica also got what she did not deserve.

Mr. Trump has done similar and worse things. Yet, the hollier-than-thous such as CO have said nothing.

what am Imissing?

Here is my question.

What Clinton did was stupid, unprofessional, and evil. He got what he deserved. Unfortunately, Monica also got what she did not deserve.

Mr. Trump has done similar and worse things. Yet, the hollier-than-thous such as CO have said nothing.

what am Imissing?

Unlike Clinton and Biden, Trump has not been accused of using and abusing his public office to sexually attack members of his staff.

Unlike Clinton and Biden, Trump has not been accused of using and abusing his public office to sexually attack members of his staff.
So, in your opinion, getting a BJ, which I admit is bad, is worse than other “crimes” Trump has committed while in office. Is that what you are implying?

Last edited:
So, in your opinion, getting a BJ, which I admit is bad, is worse than other “crimes” Trump has committed while in office. Is that what you are implying?

Im not implying anything. I said in a simple declarative sentence that unlike Biden and Clinton, Trump has not been accused of using his political office to take sexual advantage of a staffer.

Im not implying anything. I said in a simple declarative sentence that unlike Biden and Clinton, Trump has not been accused of using his political office to take sexual advantage of a staffer.
Is taking sexual advantage the only criteria you use in judging a president’s “performance?” Good Lord! What are you, a sex maniac?

Is taking sexual advantage the only criteria you use in judging a president’s “performance?” Good Lord! What are you, a sexual maniac?
How about the nominee for Vice President, Heels Up?

The saddest part of Trump presidency is how he gave legitimacy to indecency and vile behavior. For instance, I used to think, that is before Trump, CO was a man I disagreed politically but respected and even “admired” his intelligence and articulation. Now, he has become just another run-of-the-mill Trumpian.

It’s beyond my intelligence to understand how he can cover up the vile and disgusting immoral life Trump has lived and attack a few mishaps by Biden. No, I am not defending Biden’s mishaps. I am addressing the super-hypocrisy of the likes of CO.

A Trumpian attacking Biden, or any other politician, on morality?

Give me a break!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
The saddest part of Trump presidency is how he gave legitimacy to indecency and vile behavior. For instance, I used to think, that is before Trump, CO was a man I disagreed politically but respected and even “admired” his intelligence and articulation. Now, he has become just another run-of-the-mill Trumpian.

It’s beyond my intelligence to understand how he can cover up the vile and disgusting immoral life Trump has lived and attack a few mishaps by Biden. No, I am not defending Biden’s mishaps. I am addressing the super-hypocrisy of the likes of CO.

Give me break!!!

The stop Trump movement is so strong that it immunizes Biden and all others from accountability?

Got it.

Last edited:
The stop Trump movement is so strong that it immunizes Biden and all others from accountability?

Got it.

And the "Shattie" for obvious bullshit over-acting goes to...

3vJ9lr5.gif

(He's saying "COH".)

Here is my question.

what am Imissing?

The left twisted themselves into pretzels making excuses for Clinton on this and several other sex-related issues and alleged crimes. They were the trumpians of the day and some apparently still are.

Give me break!!!
You have a very upsetting post, what has President done that was vile?

Always felt bad for that woman, that Miss Lewinsky

One of many who trusted a Clinton and paid for it dearly
Back in the early 80s when I was in a credit training program one of my coworkers was an attractive woman who graduated from Georgetown. Within six months she started having an affair with a senior vice president of the bank who was married. The relationship was somewhat open. His career was screwed. At least among her women coworkers there seems to be a consensus that well they're both adults and they know what they're doing so who am I to judge...

I thought my coworker a manipulative b**** and I think the same thing about Monica Lewinsky. There were no innocent victims here.

Last edited:

Got it.
Ah, a hypocritical, good ol' false equivalency argument rises again.

As Vice President, Biden served in, according to John Adams, "the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived. Biden had no authority except as to break rare ties as President of the Senate (an office he no longer holds).

Trump is serving as something a little more important: President (which he still holds). Furthermore, Trump does everything by himself, rejecting all conceivable advice and contrary recommendations. No one but Trump is truly accountable for Trump's actions, although he blames everyone else in the world for what he himself has done.

I can't imagine what it is you are saying Biden should be held "accountable" for -- not vetoing Obama's executive decisions, perhaps?

If you are really from Colorado, please honor Trump by throwing away your mail-in ballot.

#Republicansshouldnotbehypocrites

Got it.

No but saying well he jaywalked excuses trump being a traitor to his country is comparing apples to oranges and acting like it is equal

Well, he was 70 when he took the first office he ever held in his life. Do you think that reduced his interest much?
main-qimg-272dac33845c670e00faa4386b0fa0c4

ADVERTISEMENT