ADVERTISEMENT

END IT ALL. DEAR GOD, END THIS CIRCUS.

I'll have to look at the tape and see what we need to fix. We're a young team. We really miss Devin and Emmit on the inside.

We need to play faster. I know it's deceiving on the scoreboard but did you see how many deflections we had?

Did I miss anything?

Absolutely cannot fire him in the middle of the season. Just going to have to wait.

There's no way the first thing CTC does when they get back isn't updating his resume, though. He might be an idiot, but he's smart enough to realize he's lost this team and has no chance of being the coach next season.

Absolutely cannot fire him in the middle of the season. Just going to have to wait.

There's no way the first thing CTC does when they get back isn't updating his resume, though. He might be an idiot, but he's smart enough to realize he's lost this team and has no chance of being the coach next season.
Yes you can if you want to salvage the season.

Reactions: mike41703
SWEET JESUS, THE PAIN.
I'd tell you that you were a fool for watching, but even I tuned in to watch that abortion. I'm still not sure why. At least your posts give me something to laugh about. It's gotta end this year, doesn't it? I mean seriously. Purdue is gonna ROLL IU. In Btown nonetheless.

Reactions: MillerTime
I'll have to look at the tape and see what we need to fix. We're a young team. We really miss Devin and Emmit on the inside.

We need to play faster. I know it's deceiving on the scoreboard but did you see how many deflections we had?
Did I miss anything?

I don't recall many deflections. But I know he counts shitting on the court as a deflection, so the final tally could be deceptively significant.

You know he'll be back next year, don't you?
After the big money donors were there tonight to watch that disgusting effort, I think it's less likely than it was earlier tonight.

There's not many opportunities left for quality wins. This really might not be a tournament team. And if it's not, no one can justify bringing this dude back.

Even the soft ball media types are basically saying the end is here for Tommy.

If IU basketball right now was a movie, it would be Midnight Express. This is the college sports equivalent of being stuck in a Turkish prison.

Reactions: Sope Creek
giphy.gif

After the big money donors were there tonight to watch that disgusting effort, I think it's less likely than it was earlier tonight.

There's not many opportunities left for quality wins. This really might not be a tournament team. And if it's not, no one can justify bringing this dude back.

Who the f is dumb enough to travel to that game or Maui?

If our "big money donors" aren't any smarter than that, IU is f-ed anyways. Same with our AD and president.

Crean isn't qualified to coach at a good Indiana HS (seriously). IU pays him millions. IU is a bottome tier school in the B1G, and it shows in everything they do.

Disgraceful.

Who the f is dumb enough to travel to that game or Maui?

If our "big money donors" aren't any smarter than that, IU is f-ed anyways. Same with our AD and president.

Crean isn't qualified to coach at a good Indiana HS (seriously). IU pays him millions. IU is a bottome tier school in the B1G, and it shows in everything they do.

Disgraceful.
Am I arguing that?

But Glass specifically said that he doesn't pay attention to what the hundred dollar donors say when it comes to his coaching staff. The fact that they let down the rich and famous live and in person? Media specifically called out on twitter how pissed they looked. Glass is an idiot, but he's a fundraiser. When the funds dry up?

We ended up with Davis because of the weak IU administration, not because he salvaged the season. Though I'm not sure the administration now is much better than it was at the turn of the last century.
Okay, then, what Moops said. Do we really think salvage is even possible at this point? Is some assistant going to step in as interim and magically teach these guys defense and hustle before it's too late?

Am I arguing that?

But Glass specifically said that he doesn't pay attention to what the hundred dollar donors say when it comes to his coaching staff. The fact that they let down the rich and famous live and in person? Media specifically called out on twitter how pissed they looked. Glass is an idiot, but he's a fundraiser. When the funds dry up?

I'm not arguing with you. I'm just pointing out that if the funds haven't dried up by now, those influential donors are dumber (in the basketball dept, at least) than glass. They are then incapable of helping IU basketball in any meaningful way without leadership, which we don't have.

Anybody getting pissed about tonight is so far behind the curve that you can't respect anything they think about basketball.

Reactions: dr.jb and Moops
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just pointing out that if the funds haven't dried up by now, those influential donors are dumber (in the basketball dept, at least) than glass. They are then incapable of helping IU basketball in any meaningful way without leadership, which we don't have.

Anybody getting pissed about tonight is so far behind the curve that you can't respect anything they think about basketball.
I'm not going to them for advice. But Fred does because they pay for his facilities.

They don't pay as much attention as you or I do, so shtting the bed in Maui and in Cameron is pretty much a nail in the coffin.

Reactions: twenty02
ADVERTISEMENT