ADVERTISEMENT

Elite 8 - IU will host MSU at 7p, Friday, December 1

Streaming will be available as it was in the last 2 matches. BTN2Go is the only source I've seen and it's free if you have BTN service via cable or satellite.
https://www.btn2go.com/game/new-hampshire-at-indiana-on-11252017

Go Hoosiers!
Not correct. All postseason streams are free per NCAA requirements and do not require a BTN2go subscription or subscription to cable. Just click on the link and it will work as is when game starts. It has been like that last two games as well.

Reactions: snowling
IU dominated regulation. The header they gave up in the 1st few minutes was one of the, if not the only, true scoring opportunities for MSU the entire game.

Great hustle on defense, with a fantastic ability to keep a player in front of the ball all of the time ... and a TON of shots on goal when the O pushed up ... which was very very often.

MSU came to play ... but it was clear who had more talent. Would have been a tough loss if IU went down on PKs.

Just got home from the game. What a night at the Bill! I actually missed the MSU goal (awful delays on 37), but wow, IU brought the house and just attacked and attacked until they finally equalized at 60'. Great crowd, great atmosphere. Easily could have been a Final 4 game. Good luck in Philly!

Reactions: RBB89 and snowling
It goes into the record books as a draw.

17-0-6 is what I thought.

Frankly, I think if you play a shootout then you either win or lose - you don't tie. Our record, in my opinion, should be 18-1-4 (loss vs. Wisconsin, win vs. Michigan State).

Just one man's quest for more logical (highly debatable) ways of recording soccer wins, losses and ties.

Reactions: snowling
ADVERTISEMENT