ADVERTISEMENT

Elephants...

Burps are only good when done by CF, who retired them, he understands "burp" as a shit talking device. You don't.

Only play what you know.
You could have prevented all of this if you had simply posted pics of twins; hot blond twins, if I recall correctly.

I got nothing.

tumblr_o0ikbrNB0B1u4n7tco1_250.jpg

Reactions: T.M.P.
WTF? When did that happen. Where am I? I was once third or fourth.

fwiw - if I'm anywhere near top ten that should tell you something. If there were a dislike button I would easily be top 1.

I've been crushing it on the premie lately.

My approval rating is skyrocketing.

A shift in the winds has made a certain group of posters slightly more palatable over there. If not for [Name redacted, because I refuse to give him even the slightest PR], that Most Likes list would be a Hall of Fame of Haterz.

Reactions: C-$
Basically you steal my shit talk hooks and post it somewhere else and take credit for it?

Fking tracer..

I have no idea. But whatever % is, that's the source of the problem. But when Nick said he had to get checked, it's because he bought from someone with an FFL, as they have to run checks for all sales, no matter where they are.
Thought this was bump-worthy.

More or less supports what I said.

I'm not yelling, and have a de-sanded 'gina. But there is no reason for unregulated gun sales.

Despite what that asshat Moops says.

Thought this was bump-worthy.

More or less supports what I said.

I'm not yelling, and have a de-sanded 'gina. But there is no reason for unregulated gun sales.

Despite what that asshat Moops says.
I support gun rights, but I have no problem with closing the private sale loophole. I don't think we should allow private sales at all. If a private owner wants to liquidate his collection without buying an FFL and doing background checks, I think he should be required to sell his guns to someone else who does have an FFL, instead of another private person.
But closing the private sale loophole is going to have very little effect on violence in this country. If you want to do something about violence, then you need to attack poverty, need to end the war on drugs, need to reform domestic violence laws. These measures are feel-good measures, nothing more.

Have I killed? I've slayed a ton of pussy. lol .. I'm thinking that's a major reason I don't need to kill anything else. Also why I'm not into manly things like guns, or football, or rastlin, or gruntin, or killin'.

Wanna talk about manly, I did identical twins. Blondes. Solid 9's. Not at the same time. Though I tried. Once. Didn't work out well. Call BS, but I did.

Dated the angel first. She cried too much. Dated and then lived with 2nd (the not so angel) in Tahoe for a summer. It was her Dad's place, it had a boat dock in a cave. I was 19, she was 17. It was her parents winter home. Her father dropped in once. She loved cocaine and she was rich.

"I've been to the mutha f***in mountain top"... ha ha ha ..

That's worth, like, what? 30 elephants, 600 deer, 5 sheep, 2 wolves, 2 lions, 1 tiger, a snow leopard, 6 mountain sheep, and a white rhino? Do I have to have a pelt or something?

In 2007 I banged a dyke and her girlfriend at the same time. I can't mention the actual drugs that were consumed but the dyke said she could fack her "girl" better than I could. I didn't care if she could or jot obviously and took her up on the offer.

The dyke didn't let me hang in her more than 3 minutes and but I still got to bang the duke and the lizard.

I support gun rights, but I have no problem with closing the private sale loophole. I don't think we should allow private sales at all. If a private owner wants to liquidate his collection without buying an FFL and doing background checks, I think he should be required to sell his guns to someone else who does have an FFL, instead of another private person.
But closing the private sale loophole is going to have very little effect on violence in this country. If you want to do something about violence, then you need to attack poverty, need to end the war on drugs, need to reform domestic violence laws. These measures are feel-good measures, nothing more.
Additional support for my position....

http://www.theonion.com/article/chicago-police-department-monitor-all-interactions-52136

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT