ADVERTISEMENT

Elephants...

I have no idea. But whatever % is, that's the source of the problem. But when Nick said he had to get checked, it's because he bought from someone with an FFL, as they have to run checks for all sales, no matter where they are.
Fine - so what? Nick bought from a licensed dealer; he seems to be a responsible gun owner, despite the obvious conflict with his religious viewpoint. (I keed, I keed!) The larger point is that at gun shows you don't have to. YOU DON'T HAVE TO. I hate yelling, it makes my voice hoarse.

It should be a requirement that any and all gun sales need to be regulated. Period.

I have no idea. But whatever % is, that's the source of the problem. But when Nick said he had to get checked, it's because he bought from someone with an FFL, as they have to run checks for all sales, no matter where they are.
And coincidentally, this just popped across one my social media feeds....

Might be fodder for a Water Cooler discussion, but I'm forbidden from going there.
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/04/46195...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160104

Power is keeping congress from introducing gun legislation that 88% of the public supports...that 85% of gun owners support...

Bravo, NRA. That's impressive.

I'm resigned to the fact that escalating rampant gun violence is just a part of American life. 300,000,000 guns aren't going anywhere. Besides, where would we put them?

Guns are what we do.

Fine - so what? Nick bought from a licensed dealer; he seems to be a responsible gun owner, despite the obvious conflict with his religious viewpoint. (I keed, I keed!) The larger point is that at gun shows you don't have to. YOU DON'T HAVE TO. I hate yelling, it makes my voice hoarse.

It should be a requirement that any and all gun sales need to be regulated. Period.
Jesus Christ dude. Can you please wash the sand out of your vagina BEFORE the next time you reply to me?

I was simply giving you some information about how background check laws work, and why Nick would have been subject to one. I wasn't looking for a policy debate, which doesn't belong on this forum.

Don't even joke about that shit.

Honestly, he'd be a helluva improvement over the tanned one.

And maybe he could serve as a perfect bridge until the chosen one comes back from Boston...

And yes, it was painful to type all of that. But you gotta crawl before you can walk.

Honestly, he'd be a helluva improvement over the tanned one.

And maybe he could serve as a perfect bridge until the chosen one comes back from Boston...

And yes, it was painful to type all of that. But you gotta crawl before you can walk.
Nah, man. "He'd be an improvement" is actually a negative. You hire a new guy, you gotta give him three years. Better to keep the devil we know for one year and get the Real Deal the following.

Nah, man. "He'd be an improvement" is actually a negative. You hire a new guy, you gotta give him three years. Better to keep the devil we know for one year and get the Real Deal the following.

No way BS leaves after this year- unless he always wanted to be at IU or something changes drastically (in a totally unexpected way). He would've been here THIS year if he really wanted to be. BS has a huge few years ahead of him in Boston. Either Danny Ange's stockpiling of draft picks leads to better players/roster (via trades a la the Garnett/Pierce/Allen team), or it doesn't. But I think that BS will stick around long enough to see what's going to happen.

I really hope I'm wrong on all of that. And I seriously think that if Crean is here after this year, a good chunk of the fan base will be lost. At least with Davis you KNEW it would end. With Crean, I'm not so sure it ever will. And that's WAY worse as a fan. I know I've never been this apathetic as a fan. I barely remember to watch most games now. Before the past few years, I'd plan everything around watching the games live.

Jesus Christ dude. Can you please wash the sand out of your vagina BEFORE the next time you reply to me?

I was simply giving you some information about how background check laws work, and why Nick would have been subject to one. I wasn't looking for a policy debate, which doesn't belong on this forum.
There's no sand there; of that I'm certain. I just assumed that since you made a post on the topic, you wanted to converse about it, no? If not, then why post?

And since when don't we engage in policy debates here? It happens all the time, and you're an active participant in most all of them.

I blame Obama.

There's no sand there; of that I'm certain. I just assumed that since you made a post on the topic, you wanted to converse about it, no? If not, then why post?

And since when don't we engage in policy debates here? It happens all the time, and you're an active participant in most all of them.

I blame Obama.
The blue badge over there means I'm allowed to be a hypocrite.

Seriously, though, your response to Nick made it sound like you were unclear on exactly what the so-called gun show loophole is. That would have been perfectly reasonable. A lot of people think the loophole applies to dealers and private sellers alike.

As for the sand in your vajayjay, I just assumed that was why you were yelling.

The blue badge over there means I'm allowed to be a hypocrite.

Seriously, though, your response to Nick made it sound like you were unclear on exactly what the so-called gun show loophole is. That would have been perfectly reasonable. A lot of people think the loophole applies to dealers and private sellers alike.

As for the sand in your vajayjay, I just assumed that was why you were yelling.
I was yelling for comedic effect. It didn't work, evidently.

The next post you make that is funny will be your first.

Just sayin.

Go back to your Google searches, and look for "something funny"....
fwiw - the "I'm sure you're good at other things", was funny. It's a south of the Mason Dixon compliment. Like "bless his heart" translated to northern speak is, "what a fking tard".

I like stuff like that - it's funny. Anyways..

This thread was supposed to be about considering the possibility that we're not the only sentient beings on this planet, and we should quit being so damn human, and y'all sullied it with humanity.

Way to go...

I hope you guys feel bad.

I was yelling for comedic effect. It didn't work, evidently.

Also, if you have to explain your art, one of two things are happening. They don't get it, or it isn't art. In either case explaining it is a waste of time.

Get me, Hoss?

Also, if you have to explain your art, one of two things are happening. They don't get it, or it isn't art. In either case explaining it is a waste of time.

Get me, Hoss?
Careful. Hoops is taking things VERY seriously right now.
Sand-in-My-Vagina.jpg

fwiw - the "I'm sure you're good at other things", was funny. It's a south of the Mason Dixon compliment. Like "bless his heart" translated to northern speak is, "what a fking tard".

This thread was supposed to be about considering the possibility that we're not the only sentient beings on this planet, and we should quit being so damn human, and y'all sullied it with humanity.

Way to go...

Burp

Way to go...

If you had said so at the outset...

ADVERTISEMENT