ADVERTISEMENT

Efton Reid

phnxfan

Benchwarmer
Dec 6, 2008
Indiana has one scholarship left, and that should go to a big man, inside threat, someone Joey Brunk size, or taller, and, preferably, more athletic. The perfect fit would be Efton Reid of IMG Academy. And since we now have Tamar Bates, a great catch, convinced Indiana is the best place for him, maybe he could talk his 5 Star, #24 nationally ranked IMG teammate, 7ft, 1in, 235 lb Center, Efton Reid, into joining him at IU. IU is not on his interest list, but maybe that could change. It would be the icing on the cake, and make Indiana a definite threat next year to do great things. Just saying! 😀

Reactions: HillzHoozier
Efton Reid's recruitment has been a complete mess. He and his family had their hearts set on the professional route despite not being that type of player whatsoever. I suppose after he never got interest there, he's had several school announcements set in stone and then postponed by his mom. L$U randomly jumped into his list in the previous round of this happening. This is the type of recruitment I wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

Indiana has one scholarship left, and that should go to a big man, inside threat, someone Joey Brunk size, or taller, and, preferably, more athletic. The perfect fit would be Efton Reid of IMG Academy. And since we now have Tamar Bates, a great catch, convinced Indiana is the best place for him, maybe he could talk his 5 Star, #24 nationally ranked IMG teammate, 7ft, 1in, 235 lb Center, Efton Reid, into joining him at IU. IU is not on his interest list, but maybe that could change. It would be the icing on the cake, and make Indiana a definite threat next year to do great things. Just saying! 😀

76-1 hasn't sealed the deal yet.

Wake him up. Tell him to stop basking in past glories.

Efton Reid's recruitment has been a complete mess. He and his family had their hearts set on the professional route despite not being that type of player whatsoever. I suppose after he never got interest there, he's had several school announcements set in stone and then postponed by his mom. L$U randomly jumped into his list in the previous round of this happening. This is the type of recruitment I wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole.
and yet you're here commenting on it 14 minutes after his name was posted here. So how long ago did he eliminate the Heels?

I was looking for him... Read about him a couple of days ago and have since lost the article...

I still like Harrar but I'll defer to Mike Woodsons judgement on this guy (just this once 😉)...

We have a much greater need for a guy like Tre Mitchell

We have a much greater need for a guy like Tre Mitchell
I don't think Tre Mitchel is an option. You'd have to hire Tony Bergeron, and I don't think Coach Woodson would do that, for anybody, let alone a guy that would be there for, probably, only one year, anyway. He left Umass because Bergeron got fired. And Bergeron is his advisor, mentor, fiance of his mother, and lives with him. Package deal. I'd rather have a 7 footer that's going to be there for two or three years. Besides, we've got 6'8" - 6'9" guys that can be just as good as Mitchel, under the right leadership, and instruction.

Reactions: 76-1
I don't think Tre Mitchel is an option. You'd have to hire Tony Bergeron, and I don't think Coach Woodson would do that, for anybody, let alone a guy that would be there for, probably, only one year, anyway. He left Umass because Bergeron got fired. And Bergeron is his advisor, mentor, fiance of his mother, and lives with him. Package deal. I'd rather have a 7 footer that's going to be there for two or three years. Besides, we've got 6'8" - 6'9" guys that can be just as good as Mitchel, under the right leadership, and instruction.
I just don't want to see two starting big men who aren't a threat from deep.

That's Eft up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT