ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Illinois v IU Prediction Thread

People are really confident but unfortunately I remember 2006 when FCS Southern Illinois came to B-town and left with a 35-28 win. I sat through that debacle then listened to their fans taunts on the radio call-in show afterwards.

Just win baby!

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
45-13 ....Lots of chest thumping, flexing, and showing of ink from receiver corps on a big day. I hope not. It is expected vs a fcs team

People are really confident but unfortunately I remember 2006 when FCS Southern Illinois came to B-town and left with a 35-28 win. I sat through that debacle then listened to their fans taunts on the radio call-in show afterwards.

Just win baby!
That SIU team was better than some I-A teams (including us). I actually picked SIU to win that game on these boards.

Not doing it here with Eastern. IND 33, EIU 14.

It’s the Old McDonald game—E-I-U-I-U.

Wow we seem pretty confident.
If you are all correct we should be able to rest starters and get back ups snaps.

UT Chattanooga held EIU to 10 points. I was at the game and EIU was not good at all.

IU 49. EIU 7

I'll be really disappointed if we allow them to score.

/////That ought to solve our tackling problems. I'm certain that not disappointing me must weigh heavily on the Defensive players and staffs minds.../////;)

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
I'll be really disappointed if we allow them to score.

/////That ought to solve our tackling problems. I'm certain that not disappointing me must weigh heavily on the Defensive players and staffs minds.../////;)

I see them scoring on a pick 6.

IU 42 -- EI 10

IU defense will give up a score (3) early (they always do) and will allow another in garbage time late (7).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT