ADVERTISEMENT

Dutch Farmers & Climate Extremists

Our plant is putting in another remelt furnace in so we can put that green climate stamp. Companies are paying 350-450 a ton more for that specific aluminum. I’m all for making things efficient, sustainable and cleaner but good grief.

images

What percentage of farmers are the American Climate Extremest going to cancel?

I’ve tried Beyond Meat’s fake meat. 🤮

0 ....

Famers don't get cancelled, events do.

Maybe start thinking for yourself and using your own thoughts instead of parroting right wing whack job propaganda sites....

Anyways, you're boring AF .. play a new tune, this shit sucks donkey balls.

Coming soon to the US if we keep voting for these worthless liberal politicians.
Hey, nominate some reasonable Republicans and I'll give them some thought.

But you guys keep electing weirdos and claiming the 2020 election was stolen, even though you know better two years later.

Is this really the best the Republicans can do?

bedminster-new-jersey-usa-31st-july-2022-2022-liv-invitational-golf-tournament-trump-national-golf-club-900-lamington-rd-bedminster-nj-07921-usa-july-31-2022-former-us-president-donald-trump-is-joined-by-radical-conservative-us-congresswoman-marjorie-taylor-greene-r-ga-for-the-2022-liv-invitational-golf-tournament-held-at-the-trump-national-golf-club-in-bedminster-new-jersey-credit-julia-mineevaegbn-tv-newsalamy-live-news-2JKD29H.jpg

I was fine with W in 2000. I couldn't have imagined how he responded to 9-11. I was also fine with McCain and Romney, but they weren't going to be able to overcome the movement that Obama engendered. Then they went to the dark side with Trump and fvcking won. It kind of makes sense that they'd stick with what worked (except when it didn't).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I was fine with W in 2000. I couldn't have imagined how he responded to 9-11. I was also fine with McCain and Romney, but they we're going to be able to overcome the movement that Obama engendered. Then they went to the dark side with Trump and fvcking won. It kind of makes sense that they'd stick with what worked (except when it didn't).
I was thinking even more reasonable than W, like Boehner, Kasich, Paul Ryan and maybe Flake.

But you guys keep electing weirdos and claiming the 2020 election was stolen, even though you know better two years later.

Is this really the best the Republicans can do?

bedminster-new-jersey-usa-31st-july-2022-2022-liv-invitational-golf-tournament-trump-national-golf-club-900-lamington-rd-bedminster-nj-07921-usa-july-31-2022-former-us-president-donald-trump-is-joined-by-radical-conservative-us-congresswoman-marjorie-taylor-greene-r-ga-for-the-2022-liv-invitational-golf-tournament-held-at-the-trump-national-golf-club-in-bedminster-new-jersey-credit-julia-mineevaegbn-tv-newsalamy-live-news-2JKD29H.jpg
demonstrator-holds-up-a-banner-saying-lets-not-forget-not-all-pussies-picture-id908455956

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT