ADVERTISEMENT

Duncomb Highlights

Best thing about this is that he’s not a rail thin kid of which so many like him are at this age. He should be able to get some good minutes next season.

First time Seeing him but I like the way he creates space, even against smaller players because they won't be that small obviously in college... Also some nice use of the left hand. He really knows how to use the glass as well. Thanks for posting.

First time Seeing him but I like the way he creates space, even against smaller players because they won't be that small obviously in college... Also some nice use of the left hand. He really knows how to use the glass as well. Thanks for posting.
Yeah, seems to be a real force down low/around the glass. It's just a highlight reel, but I didn't see him miss many "bunnies" at all....unlike our current roster.

Looking forward to seeing him this fall.

Reactions: 76-1
With switching defenses becoming the norm he will get his opportunities in the post.

Solid center in today’s game. Make him run and bulk him up. Looks like he has some toughness to him. I like it.

I was told by a couple knowledgeable IU fans that saw him at Southport..He looked slow.
Might even be a project...
I see none of that here..Moves well !..And geez what's his wing span 7ft something ?..He has very long arms..
I like what I see here..Sure it's a highlight reel.
But he looks like he has some serious potential.
Glad to see he's a Hoosier

Maybe Youtube reads your mind but I got this on my feed and I mentioned it earlier.
That is 1:36 of some of the shittiest defense I've ever witnessed. Of course, it was probably both teams' fourth game of the day. Jesus, I hate AAU basketball so much. If you want to know why Indiana HS players aren't considered prized recruits anymore ( or mo so than players from other states) the proliferation of this shit is reason #1.

Reactions: BigMobe
I originally thought the consensus on this kid was that he would be a bit of a project but after watching this footage, the kid has some pretty nice touch and ball handling around the rim. He looks like he could contribute next year.

Reactions: VanPastorMan
I originally thought the consensus on this kid was that he would be a bit of a project but after watching this footage, the kid has some pretty nice touch and ball handling around the rim. He looks like he could contribute next year.

Hope you're right...

I think he appears to still need to put some serious time in the weight room...

Here's hoping I'm Very wrong and you're very right...

Hope you're right...

I think he appears to still need to put some serious time in the weight room...

Here's hoping I'm Very wrong and you're very right...
Yes - I should have prefaced my comment with: add weight and a legit strength program.

That is 1:36 of some of the shittiest defense I've ever witnessed. Of course, it was probably both teams' fourth game of the day. Jesus, I hate AAU basketball so much. If you want to know why Indiana HS players aren't considered prized recruits anymore ( or mo so than players from other states) the proliferation of this shit is reason #1.
I didn't think the D was much better from his HS highlights. Looks like he didn't play against a lot of similar size... and if he did, he didn't have highlights against them! He's a freshman, don't let your wild dreams get you to expect more than you should out of a freshman big not ranked in the top 20... which is not much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT