ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. Kentucky in Indpls this year...

Okay, but the point still stands, Crean, a coach that all of you said was >>>>>>> Calipari, had a year head start in 09 and had home court advantage in both games. He also had veteran rosters.

The point doesn't stand. Maybe it stands in your mind and to prove your point, you make silly stuff up like everyone saying Crean is better than Cal. I say you better check your facts.

In 2009, UK had 2 high recruits that became all stars in the NBA and was ranked number 4 coming off a 20-13 season while IU had 3 seniors and 2 juniors that probably didn't play much if at all Remember Tijan Jobe. OK. Didn't think so. The rest was all Frosh and Sophs that were part of the 6-25 season before.

I'm still left wondering if UK would have gone down in the tourney to IU in 11 had VJ3 played.

He didn't demand anything. He said this is what we'll do. Your coach said this is what we will do. Neither budged so you move on. Every team ends series all the time. No news there. This site seems to obsess over it. No a big deal at all really. Some end series because they hate travel. Some hate each other. Some can't agree on times and dates. Some dictated by TV. Who really cares. There's no real reason to play if you have other games on the schedule.

You say they are cowards but that's simply your narrative. Dumbest thing in sports are when people are afraid of something. If your job is not on the line, there no reason to fear playing a team. If he's afraid of a building structure, then it must be falling down.

What would anyone be afraid of? UK plays a lot more difficult and relevant teams every single year. This year our first game is Duke and we play UL and KU among others. Many top ten teams.
UK and Calipari will not play at AH, and this happened after they were humiliated on national TV. IU will play UK at AH, Rupp, or an Indiana neutral site since Kentucky doesn't have any. It is clear that UK and Calipari are cowards and took their ball and went home: I don't get it either, it is pretty pathetic.

Once again, whatever, life goes on. The IU UK series/rivalry is meaningless. According to you, IU is meaningless and UK is God's gift to college basketball: neato. I don't understand why you are on an IU site obsessing about IU. Bye bye, now! Bye bye! Have fun playing Baylor, Louisville, and crappy SEC teams. Bye bye!

I don't get it. IU is meaningless and the IU/UK rivalry series is meaningless, and UK took its ball and went home. Yet, here you are on an IU board spending much time. Practice what you preach: bye bye! Pretend that this board is AH and leave for good: try not to pee your pants on the way out.

IU offered to play UK anywhere, and UK turned IU down. Whatever, life goes on: don't flatter yourself. I am fine with Crean kicking UK's ass on a neutral court as the last game in the series. Bye bye! Bye now! Bye Bye!
Why do you keep saying bye bye to me? I'm not going anywhere by choice. You seem upset that I'm here. But I've been nothing but respectful. I don't get it.
I've already told you I'm here because I like the forum. There's plenty of action and others have been kind to me.
But you… ..you are bothered by my presence and you shouldn't be. IU has bragging rights since you won the last game and 2 out of the last 3. Relax.

Why do you keep saying bye bye to me? I'm not going anywhere by choice. You seem upset that I'm here. But I've been nothing but respectful. I don't get it.
I've already told you I'm here because I like the forum. There's plenty of action and others have been kind to me.
But you… ..you are bothered by my presence and you shouldn't be. IU has bragging rights since you won the last game and 2 out of the last 3. Relax.
I don't get it: IU is meaningless and the series/rivalry is meaningless. So, why are you here obsessing about IU? It is over, man. If UK is God's gift to college basketball, why not go play with yourselves on your own site? I thought you guys were cowards that ran away from IU and AH? Make up your minds, geez!

Ok, pretend that this site is AH and run away now: bye bye! Try not to pee your pants on the way out. Bye bye!

UK and Calipari will not play at AH, and this happened after they were humiliated on national TV. IU will play UK at AH, Rupp, or an Indiana neutral site since Kentucky doesn't have any. It is clear that UK and Calipari are cowards and took their ball and went home: I don't get it either, it is pretty pathetic.

Once again, whatever, life goes on. The IU UK series/rivalry is meaningless. According to you, IU is meaningless and UK is God's gift to college basketball: neato. I don't understand why you are on an IU site obsessing about IU. Bye bye, now! Bye bye! Have fun playing Baylor, Louisville, and crappy SEC teams. Bye bye!
Humiliated? On a buzzer beater shot in a great early season game? That’s nuts. You’re pounding the table for no good reason.

Reactions: kyjeff1

Humiliated by a point? And then won the natty. HAHAHHA Guess you guys get humiliated all the time if 1 point is all it takes.

The point doesn't stand. Maybe it stands in your mind and to prove your point, you make silly stuff up like everyone saying Crean is better than Cal. I say you better check your facts.

In 2009, UK had 2 high recruits that became all stars in the NBA and was ranked number 4 coming off a 20-13 season while IU had 3 seniors and 2 juniors that probably didn't play much if at all Remember Tijan Jobe. OK. Didn't think so. The rest was all Frosh and Sophs that were part of the 6-25 season before.

I'm still left wondering if UK would have gone down in the tourney to IU in 11 had VJ3 played.
You mean the 2012 tournament? I don't think UK played IU in the 2011 tournament (Brandon Knight team).
Nobody was beating UK in that 2012 NCAAT, but I think IU had the best mix of talent to do so. I just think IU's downfall was its coach and I'll leave it at that.
But you can't possibly try to deny that every IU fan alive stated that Crean was a better coach than Cal. Are you doing an about face and saying that is not true?

I don't get it: IU is meaningless and the series/rivalry is meaningless. So, why are you here obsessing about IU? It is over, man. If UK is God's gift to college basketball, why not go play with yourselves on your own site? I thought you guys were cowards that ran away from IU and AH? Make up your minds, geez!

Ok, pretend that this site is AH and run away now: bye bye! Try not to pee your pants on the way out. Bye bye!
Are you okay?

Are you okay?
I'm wonderful. I'm not on another team's site rationalizing cowardice after I took my ball and went home. How's life as a coward?

If you are taking your ball and going home, then do it. Bye bye! Go play with yourselves. This is an IU site.

Last edited:
I'm wonderful. I'm not on another team's site rationalizing cowardice after I took my ball and went home. How's life as a coward?

If you are taking your ball and going home, then do it. Bye bye! Go play with yourselves. This is an IU site.

Do you believe Cal's decision to stop coming to Assembly Hall to be cowardly?

You seem to be taking this site way too seriously. Relax.
Also, I never personally took my ball and went home. I'm just a fan, you do realize that's how it works right? I have absolutely zero control over what the UK program does or doesn't do.
I'm flattered that you think I have that much control, but sadly I do not.

I’d like to play Kentucky again. Beating them in the tournament back in 2016 was fun. I will say that it’s been beaten to death. Either Archie and cal decide to play each other or they don’t. And if not the NCAA will have IU and Kentucky play in the tournament at the first opportunity. Hopefully this year.

The Yum center and Freedom Hall are excellent venues in the state if Kentucky.
But look at, UK's schedule, it's absolutely brutal. Duke, Kansas, UCLA, UNC, @Louisville, Seton Hall plus SEC play. The SEC is expected to get 8 teams into the NCAAT this year. Adding another strong opponent on a home and home is too much.
What's IU's schedule look like? The BIG is way down, hopefully you guys have some resume builders.
You get duke right? Cameron indoor or AH?
We play at Duke and Arkansas
We play at home against UL and Marquette
We play a neutral site game against Butler

Who's fault is that? Again, Crean, who you said was way better than Cal, had home court advantage and a year head start.
UK had freshman, IU had veterans. These were December games, not March. Freshmen are still learning how to walk and chew gum at the same time in December.
You are really dense aren't you but what would you expect from a Kentuckian. Cal is a better recruiter but not much better of an in game coach and with that team you won because of talent. Our best player in that game was a freshmen in Maurice creek and he put 30 on you guys but was hurt later in the year. You had way more talent and we still were in the game for the first 28 minutes of the game.

I thought you were going to do some work. Also mods need to get rid of these red neck Kentuckians off of this board.

You seem to be taking this site way too seriously. Relax.
Also, I never personally took my ball and went home. I'm just a fan, you do realize that's how it works right? I have absolutely zero control over what the UK program does or doesn't do.
I'm flattered that you think I have that much control, but sadly I do not.
This is a site for IU fans so leave and go over with the rest of the red necks on Rupp Rafters

Yes Verdell Jones is the one who would have taken down Anthony Davis & Co.

LOL. Not saying he would have been the dominant player in the game. He was a starter and him providing depth in the backcourt could have certainly helped make the game closer. Maybe it could have came down to the wire. IU had like 4 bench points in that game. It's not like upsets don't occur in the NCAA tourney.

You mean the 2012 tournament? I don't think UK played IU in the 2011 tournament (Brandon Knight team).
Nobody was beating UK in that 2012 NCAAT, but I think IU had the best mix of talent to do so. I just think IU's downfall was its coach and I'll leave it at that.
But you can't possibly try to deny that every IU fan alive stated that Crean was a better coach than Cal. Are you doing an about face and saying that is not true?

I like your hypocrisy. On one hand nobody was beating UK in the 2012 tournament but unranked IU had this advantage against the number 1 team in country in a game earlier in the same season.

You got me there on the 2012 tourney game in the 11-12 season. You got what i meant though. Did it tip you off that it couldn't 2011 tournament when I indicated IU went 6-25 thatseason. I think UK had the best team that 11-12 year but if NC St. can beat Phi slamma Jamma, UK could have lost along the way.

I don't buy your thoughts on the Crean vs Cal thing. It doesn't rreally have anything to do with this discussion anyway. It's just a bunch of hyperbole.

We play at Duke and Arkansas
We play at home against UL and Marquette
We play a neutral site game against Butler
If IU can get a W at Duke, you can sweep that schedule. Duke is extremely top heavy and they have no bench.
That would he a huge win for IU and coach Miller.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
You are really dense aren't you but what would you expect from a Kentuckian. Cal is a better recruiter but not much better of an in game coach and with that team you won because of talent. Our best player in that game was a freshmen in Maurice creek and he put 30 on you guys but was hurt later in the year. You had way more talent and we still were in the game for the first 28 minutes of the game.
No, I'm not dense. What did I say that was untrue? I don't get why you're getting so hostile, I'm just having a conversation here.

I thought you were going to do some work. Also mods need to get rid of these red neck Kentuckians off of this board.
I'm following the rules, I've given the mods no reason to ban me.
However, you are, I believe name calling is one of the things that are supposed to be ban worthy.
Again, why are you getting so worked up?

LOL. Not saying he would have been the dominant player in the game. He was a starter and him providing depth in the backcourt could have certainly helped make the game closer. Maybe it could have came down to the wire. IU had like 4 bench points in that game. It's not like upsets don't occur in the NCAA tourney.

I like your hypocrisy. On one hand nobody was beating UK in the 2012 tournament but unranked IU had this advantage against the number 1 team in country in a game earlier in the same season.

You got me there on the 2012 tourney game in the 11-12 season. You got what i meant though. Did it tip you off that it couldn't 2011 tournament when I indicated IU went 6-25 thatseason. I think UK had the best team that 11-12 year but if NC St. can beat Phi slamma Jamma, UK could have lost along the way.

I don't buy your thoughts on the Crean vs Cal thing. It doesn't rreally have anything to do with this discussion anyway. It's just a bunch of hyperbole.
I didn't mean anything by the 2011-2012 correction. I totally forgot about the rough season IU had that year.

No, I'm not dense. What did I say that was untrue? I don't get why you're getting so hostile, I'm just having a conversation here.
You are dense if you couldn't see the difference in the talent level in 2009. What is untrue is that anyone that said that Crean was a better coach. Also I don't like opposing fans coming on here spouting how superior their teams are and I find it sad that you feel the need to come here to get validation from another fan base.

You are dense if you couldn't see the difference in the talent level in 2009. What is untrue is that anyone that said that Crean was a better coach. Also I don't like opposing fans coming on here spouting how superior their teams are and I find it sad that you feel the need to come here to get validation from another fan base.
Why are you behaving this way. The poster you’re attacking hasn’t done anything wrong.

Uh, you are wrong on several accounts here.
1) you do like opposing fans coming here, because you spend all of your time here conversing with them. You obviously enjoy it.
2) I'm rolling over laughing so hard at you saying that nobody said Crean was a better coach than Calipari. You are joking right?
3) Me seekng validation? I never said anything about UK being great. In fact, I said just a few posts back that IU has a decent chance of sweeping their pre conference schedule if they can beat duke.

But, beggars can't be choosers. How can you demand to play at neutral sites when the state of Kentucky does not have any? A D-2 school like Bellarmine is a step down. The state of Indiana has neutral sites and can tell you to go bye bye. Even so, Fred was nice enough to permit a couple of neutral games at Indiana venues as a compromise.

I call them like I see them. Calipari and UK are cowards, plain and simple. UK and Calipari are afraid of AH: fact. Other people may let you live this down: I never will. I have honestly never before seen this type of cowardice by a rival.
Do you really believe this stuff? That’s he’s willing to play the toughest schedule in the country but wasn’t willing to play Tom Crean and IU? Seriously?

They offered to play every single game on our home turf because they don’t have a good neutral site place. It was good for both schools. And we declined.

Do you really believe this stuff? That’s he’s willing to play the toughest schedule in the country but wasn’t willing to play Tom Crean and IU? Seriously?

They offered to play every single game on our home turf because they don’t have a good neutral site place. It was good for both schools. And we declined.
I don’t think that poster was being serious. The extent to which he took such an extreme, over the top viewpoint strongly suggests he was being sarcastic.

You really think Calipari wants to play at AH? He has flat out stated that he doesn't want to play at AH. He flat out refused to play two neutral sites and one at Rupp because he would have to play one game at AH. I don't know how else Calipari's feelings about AH can be interpreted, and don't think interpretation is even necessary.

I would agree going forward that, in order to make everybody happy, the games would have to be at a neutral venue. Since Kentucky doesn't have a neutral venue, the games would have to be at Banker's Life or Lucas Oil. I honestly don't think Calipari is very jazzed to even do neutral games, though. Calipari has always come across, to me, like he has moved on, and I don't think the series will resume until he's gone: could be wrong.

Uh, you are wrong on several accounts here.
1) you do like opposing fans coming here, because you spend all of your time here conversing with them. You obviously enjoy it.
2) I'm rolling over laughing so hard at you saying that nobody said Crean was a better coach than Calipari. You are joking right?
3) Me seekng validation? I never said anything about UK being great. In fact, I said just a few posts back that IU has a decent chance of sweeping their pre conference schedule if they can beat duke.
Nope I really hate opposing fans coming here, just ask some of the PU fans.

Nope I really hate opposing fans coming here, just ask some of the PU fans.
Are you like this in person or just here? Rupp Rafters has some of the same type of posters. They attack anyone that isn't a UK fan must because they're not a UK fan.
But they have friends that are UL and IU fans among others. I suspect it's the same with you.
That's when you know you take this stuff too seriously.

You really think Calipari wants to play at AH? He has flat out stated that he doesn't want to play at AH. He flat out refused to play two neutral sites and one at Rupp because he would have to play one game at AH. I don't know how else Calipari's feelings about AH can be interpreted, and don't think interpretation is even necessary.

I would agree going forward that, in order to make everybody happy, the games would have to be at a neutral venue. Since Kentucky doesn't have a neutral venue, the games would have to be at Banker's Life or Lucas Oil. I honestly don't think Calipari is very jazzed to even do neutral games, though. Calipari has always come across, to me, like he has moved on, and I don't think the series will resume until he's gone: could be wrong.
Why do you think Kentucky doesn't have a neutral court?
UK just goes an hour west, knocks on little bro's door, kicks the ho's out, sweeps the floors and uses their facilities like they own the place. Oh we leave a tip. It's a nice luxury to have.

IU and UK have had discussions about renewing the series. Calipari is a friend of the Miller family. They are all from western Pennsylvania.

Well you guys did call him shady before he came to UK. Also it was reported that Davis got 200k from someone to go to UK
Listen, I don’t care if you say how much we paid our players, but make sure you have the correct figure, we want our money’s worth. It was 250k

By home turf he meant Indy. And Indy is our home turf. If we can't make that a hostile environment for UK, that's our problem not their's.

Cal did offer. Publicly....

Reactions: IUgradman
Fred offered to do neutral, neutral, home, and away, which was declined by UK and Cowardpari. That is how afraid UK and Cowardpari are of in 8AH. I honestly don't know where a neutral site in Kentucky would be since neutral sites don't exist in Kentucky. You guys have to play the Indiana/Kentucky high school all star game at a D-2 school.

One team offered to compromise and use Indiana's venues (Lucas Oi as neutral sites, one team refused to meet the other in the middle.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/feb/13/kentucky-basketball-victories-tainted/
https://athlonsports.com/college-ba...dcats-pay-players-cheat-basketball-fox-sports
Just a few articles about the history of UK basketball program cheating scandals[/QUOTE]

IU Scott I get your anger. But lets be honest. UK compared to IU, UL,UNC,SCUSE,Arizona and many other schools. Ky has stayed pretty clean. And save that notion Cal is so good at cheating they cant catch him. Thats just not possible in this day and time, with social media. You can keep revisiting 30 year old stories. If that helps you sleep. I'm not defending Cal or UKs past mistakes. I live in todays reality. And I believe Cal and UK do it with in the rules. Maybe not because they want to. But because they have to. The spot light UK are under is bigger and wider then any other University in this country. And if your questioning my morality because i still am a UK fan, after past issues. Then you must be really challenged staying a IU fan after the past 10 years. More then not. Schools have cheated. It is what it is. But your insuation UK fans condone and are OK with cheating. Is just not true. Just like I dont think your a delusional idiot because you have continued being a8

Once again, whatever, life goes on. The IU UK series/rivalry is meaningless. According to you, IU is meaningless and UK is God's gift to college basketball: neato. I don't understand why you are on an IU site obsessing about IU. Bye bye, now! Bye bye! Have fun playing Baylor, Louisville, and crappy SEC teams. Bye bye![/QUOTE]

Wow so angry. I think the IU and UK game could be as big as any rivalry game today. IU needs to get consistent with a top 10 program again. And they will. Then schedule something in a huge arena or dome to kick the season off. Calling names and saying UK or any top program is afraid to play IU right now. Is just silly. UK will not go back to AH for reasons other then fear of playing IU. I think we can agree on that. Hell UK kicks this year off playing possibly the 1 over all team this year. Every year Ky has one of the hardest schedules in the country. So you talking about UKs schedule being weak. Well is just silly. I'm all about UK playing on National T.V against the best of the best every year. Helps in recruiting and man it's just makes for a fun day. IU has some work to do. But hopefully Archie gets it rolling and UK and IU can start it back up. I'm a bball fan first. IU fans are as loyal and have just as much tradition as UK. States are seperated by a bridge. No reason this can't be a respectful competive rivalry. I can't stand UK fans who change facts or just try to smear other programs for no reason. I call it as I see it. And give credit when needed. That goes for my own program to. Saying IU Dosent need to play UK is. Well just silly. When UK plays a top out of conference game. It's game of the day. With ridiculous hype building a great game. Recruits see this. IU getting a opportunity to knock off UK, on the biggest stage of the day. Of course IU needs that right now. Maybe if we stopped this childish name calling and insults. Both fan bases can move the needle and get this game back on. It won't be at AH. But it will be in a huge arena, probably game day pick. In front of the world. Why IU wouldn't do that is crazy. Hopefully in the near future it will get worked out.

Last edited:
Man your all over the place in this site. Neutral site for Ky obviously would be the Yum center. After how things went down over those 3 days. Not only Cal. But others with pull at UK said only neutral site. Hell why not make it a event. Go to

IU Scott I get your anger. But lets be honest. UK compared to IU, UL,UNC,SCUSE,Arizona and many other schools. Ky has stayed pretty clean. And save that notion Cal is so good at cheating they cant catch him. Thats just not possible in this day and time, with social media. You can keep revisiting 30 year old stories. If that helps you sleep. I'm not defending Cal or UKs past mistakes. I live in todays reality. And I believe Cal and UK do it with in the rules. Maybe not because they want to. But because they have to. The spot light UK are under is bigger and wider then any other University in this country. And if your questioning my morality because i still am a UK fan, after past issues. Then you must be really challenged staying a IU fan after the past 10 years. More then not. Schools have cheated. It is what it is. But your insuation UK fans condone and are OK with cheating. Is just not true. Just like I dont think your a delusional idiot because you have continued being a IU fan after A known cheater and shady guy was

Wow so angry. I think the IU and UK game could be as big as any rivalry game today. IU needs to get consistent with a top 10 program again. And they will. Then schedule something in a huge arena or dome to kick the season off. Calling names and saying UK or any top program is afraid to play IU right now. Is just silly. UK will not go back to AH for reasons other then fear of playing IU. I think we can agree on that. Hell UK kicks this year off playing possibly the 1 over all team this year. Every year Ky has one of the hardest schedules in the country. So you talking about UKs schedule being weak. Well is just silly. I'm all about UK playing on National T.V against the best of the best every year. Helps in recruiting and man it's just makes for a fun day. IU has some work to do. But hopefully Archie gets it rolling and UK and IU can start it back up. I'm a bball fan first. IU fans are as loyal and have just as much tradition as UK. States are seperated by a bridge. No reason this can't be a respectful competive rivalry. I can't stand UK fans who change facts or just try to smear other programs for no reason. I call it as I see it. And give credit when needed. That goes for my own program to. Saying IU Dosent need to play UK is. Well just silly. When UK plays a top out of conference game. It's game of the day. With ridiculous hype building a great game. Recruits see this. IU getting a opportunity to knock off UK, on the biggest stage of the day. Of course IU needs that right now. Maybe if we stopped this childish name calling and insults. Both fan bases can move the needle and get this game back on. It won't be at AH. But it will be in a huge arena, probably game day pick. In front of the world. Why IU wouldn't do that is crazy. Hopefully in the near future it will get worked out.

You do not have to be scared of the enter key.

IU Scott I get your anger. But lets be honest. UK compared to IU, UL,UNC,SCUSE,Arizona and many other schools. Ky has stayed pretty clean. And save that notion Cal is so good at cheating they cant catch him. Thats just not possible in this day and time, with social media. You can keep revisiting 30 year old stories. If that helps you sleep. I'm not defending Cal or UKs past mistakes. I live in todays reality. And I believe Cal and UK do it with in the rules. Maybe not because they want to. But because they have to. The spot light UK are under is bigger and wider then any other University in this country. And if your questioning my morality because i still am a UK fan, after past issues. Then you must be really challenged staying a IU fan after the past 10 years. More then not. Schools have cheated. It is what it is. But your insuation UK fans condone and are OK with cheating. Is just not true. Just like I dont think your a delusional idiot because you have continued being a8

Once again, whatever, life goes on. The IU UK series/rivalry is meaningless. According to you, IU is meaningless and UK is God's gift to college basketball: neato. I don't understand why you are on an IU site obsessing about IU. Bye bye, now! Bye bye! Have fun playing Baylor, Louisville, and crappy SEC teams. Bye bye![/QUOTE]

Wow so angry. I think the IU and UK game could be as big as any rivalry game today. IU needs to get consistent with a top 10 program again. And they will. Then schedule something in a huge arena or dome to kick the season off. Calling names and saying UK or any top program is afraid to play IU right now. Is just silly. UK will not go back to AH for reasons other then fear of playing IU. I think we can agree on that. Hell UK kicks this year off playing possibly the 1 over all team this year. Every year Ky has one of the hardest schedules in the country. So you talking about UKs schedule being weak. Well is just silly. I'm all about UK playing on National T.V against the best of the best every year. Helps in recruiting and man it's just makes for a fun day. IU has some work to do. But hopefully Archie gets it rolling and UK and IU can start it back up. I'm a bball fan first. IU fans are as loyal and have just as much tradition as UK. States are seperated by a bridge. No reason this can't be a respectful competive rivalry. I can't stand UK fans who change facts or just try to smear other programs for no reason. I call it as I see it. And give credit when needed. That goes for my own program to. Saying IU Dosent need to play UK is. Well just silly. When UK plays a top out of conference game. It's game of the day. With ridiculous hype building a great game. Recruits see this. IU getting a opportunity to knock off UK, on the biggest stage of the day. Of course IU needs that right now. Maybe if we stopped this childish name calling and insults. Both fan bases can move the needle and get this game back on. It won't be at AH. But it will be in a huge arena, probably game day pick. In front of the world. Why IU wouldn't do that is crazy. Hopefully in the near future it will get worked out.[/QUOTE]

You claim Cal is not scared to play at Assembly Hall and I will give you that, but all the claims that UK fans were missed treated and playing there is a safety issue is just crap. If you continue to lie about something then people will look for other reasons why you are doing something like fear.

yes he did end the home and home. And Creen ended the neutral sites.
Crean did not end the neutral sites, as both coaches had only experienced home and away games up to that point. The most recent and only terms between the two coaches were just that, home and away. Crean cannot be accused of ending the neutral sites, if it hadn't been agreed to under his watch. See the difference?

ADVERTISEMENT